Super Bowl pick

Super Bowl pick

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

c

Moves
05 Feb 21

Who do you like??

I'd like to see Brady and the Bucs win.

Moves
05 Feb 21

@chaney3 said
Who do you like??

Snap. Brady's been a good story this year.

That said Mahomes is 'too' good. He's going to win a lot of rings.

c

Moves
05 Feb 21

@neilarini said
Snap. Brady's been a good story this year.

That said Mahomes is 'too' good. He's going to win a lot of rings.
You're correct regarding Mahomes, but if Brady's on, connecting with Evans and Gronk, they might have a chance.

Should be a good game, in Tampa. First time that the hosting city's team is playing in the big game.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
06 Feb 21

@chaney3 said
Who do you like??

I believe a lot of people would love to see Brady win, (myself included) he isn't getting any younger, or as good as he was in his younger years!

-VR

c

Moves
06 Feb 21

@very-rusty said
I believe a lot of people would love to see Brady win, (myself included) he isn't getting any younger, or as good as he was in his younger years!

-VR
If Brady plays great.... AND the Bucs defense goes after Mahomes, we should have a good game.

Moves
06 Feb 21

@very-rusty said

-VR
I'd like Tampa to win but not Brady.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
07 Feb 21

@chaney3 said
If Brady plays great.... AND the Bucs defense goes after Mahomes, we should have a good game.
Brady has to watch not to throw any interceptions that is what I am more concerned about. I believe in the past 2 years he is thrown more of those than he has in his whole career. I'll still be rooting for the old fellow though only 43 but old for foot ball. He would be considered ancient if it was hockey.

-VR

c

Moves
07 Feb 21

@very-rusty said
Brady has to watch not to throw any interceptions that is what I am more concerned about. I believe in the past 2 years he is thrown more of those than he has in his whole career. I'll still be rooting for the old fellow though only 43 but old for foot ball. He would be considered ancient if it was hockey.

-VR
Don't forget, this game is being played in Tampa Bay. Maybe a "home game" edge?

c

Moves
08 Feb 21

Well, Tampa Bay ahead at the half, 21-6.
Brady to Gronk!!

KC is killing themselves with penalties.

I think not alot

On my arse

Moves
08 Feb 21

NFL sucks. America needs rugby league.

c

Moves
08 Feb 21

@happy-chappy said
NFL sucks. America needs rugby league.
What's your beef with the NFL?

I think not alot

On my arse

Moves
08 Feb 21

@chaney3
It's boring to watch. The commentary is vague andthereis to much stopping and delays. No replays with explanation on rulings and reason for penaltys. To many ad breaks.

c

Moves
08 Feb 21

@happy-chappy said
@chaney3
It's boring to watch. The commentary is vague andthereis to much stopping and delays. No replays with explanation on rulings and reason for penaltys. To many ad breaks.
The only valid point you've made is with the abundance of commercial breaks, which I can agree with.

c

Moves
08 Feb 21

Tampa Bay's defense made the difference.
Congrats Bucs.

Moves
08 Feb 21

@happy-chappy said
@chaney3
Anyone who picks rugby league over union can't be taken seriously.