1. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 May '07 10:041 edit
    Game 1 The Sharks vs. The Blues
    Game 2 The Bulls vs. The Crusaders

Game 1 Starts In About 3 Hours.. Anyone have picks??

I like the kiwi teams to win both even though nobody likes them much.. not even the tote. The Sharks & Bulls(Africans) are top of the table & from the round-robin games. The Africanios have won all HOME-GAMES against kiwi teams this year apart from a win and a draw.The Blues & Crusaders on the other hand have won the tournament 9 from 11 tries between them. Very hard at home vs Class & Experience.

Not liked much at all and over twice the odds of any other team I fancy The Blues to win the tournament. When they get into the play-offs they have always done well, so maybe they have the right stuff to put it together against the top of the table Sharks & their next opponent(fingers crossed).

Go The Blues!!!
  2. Standard memberMTBobbejaan
    NM (No Master)
    Perth, Australia
    Moves
    12 May '07 10:12
    Odds must be pretty equal between all 4 teams, except for home ground advantage, whatever that is worth?? If bookies give better odds on any team, then bet on that team and not your or any one else's favourite.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 May '07 10:21
    Head To Head..

1 $1.36 Sharks
    2 $3.00 Blues

1 $1.70 Bulls
    2 $2.10 Crusaders

T. Winner.

1 $3.25 Crusaders
    4 $8.00 Blues
    6 $2.75 Bulls
    8 $2.90 Sharks

I don't bet myself. The Blues had a bad run of three loses in a row. They managed to break that last week by getting a nice win with a bonus point. Out of 4 attempts at the playoffs(when making them) they have won 3 and gained 1 second. Very hard playing in South Africa against their top & very inform side.. but we shall see. 🙂.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 May '07 15:33
    No good. They backed off when they got the lead in the second half. Damm.. they had it won!

Last hope for the NZ'ers.. The Crusaders....
  5. Standard memberTirau Dan
    Enjoying Life
    Tirau NZ
    Moves
    13 May '07 20:35
    Originally posted by Gascraft
    No good. They backed off when they got the lead in the second half. Damm.. they had it won!

Last hope for the NZ'ers.. The Crusaders....
    Super 14 is killing rugby in NZ. There is too much hype, to many antics, no solidarity, no home club roots. Its all money money money. More and more ppl here are turning off the tv. It seems everything now hinges on getting to and winning the world cup final. The managers have spoiled the nations game.
    Good luck but roll on the NPC

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree