1. Joined
    06 Aug '11
    Moves
    29 Oct '11 04:07
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    Stop staring in the mirror. You are becoming delusional. Seek help immediately.🙄🙄🙄
    After reading your deluded posts of which there are many, you are like the zen-master postman at this site, slamming in the last word in a whopping 30% of all posts! Get a life, more chess, less acidic slams at the membership. You are obviously
    a. A B.S. Artist
    b.A B.S. Artist
    c. A B.S. Artist
    d. All of the above
    I pick D
  2. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    29 Oct '11 04:192 edits
    Originally posted by mudpie
    After reading your deluded posts of which there are many, you are like the zen-master postman at this site, slamming in the last word in a whopping 30% of all posts! Get a life, more chess, less acidic slams at the membership. You are obviously
    a. A B.S. Artist
    b.A B.S. Artist
    c. A B.S. Artist
    d. All of the above
    I pick D
    I must have created you then, because you are all BS. Take a hike!!!

Edit: By the way, love your "creative math skills". I would love to hear you explain how you arrived at your figure because, once again, you aren't even in the realm of reality.

NOW, you may take a hike!!

Second Edit: By the way... I am a subscribing member of this site, not a scum nonsub.
    Furthermore, I currently run one of the most successful clans at this site, I have many times the game load you do, all while running the clan and setting challenges
    for 20 players and still finding time to post. YOU are not a member here. Bite me!!!
  3. Joined
    06 Aug '11
    Moves
    29 Oct '11 04:29

Edit: By the way, love your "creative math skills". I would love to hear you explain how you arrived at your figure because, once again, you aren't even in the realm of reality.

I aint takin no hike Fred Boy, I gotsa lot a time for you homey🙂
  4. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    29 Oct '11 04:30
    I aint takin no hike Fred Boy, I gotsa lot a time for you homey🙂
    Maybe YOU should get a life then....
  5. Joined
    06 Aug '11
    Moves
    29 Oct '11 04:45

Second Edit: By the way... I am a subscribing member of this site, not a ...[text shortened]... lenges
    for 20 players and still finding time to post. YOU are not a member here. Bite me!!!
    Pay for play, a cheap deflection B.S Artist. Why would any SANE individual want to enroll at a site dominated by random , roving, DUMB A$$ Acidic Twats the likes of you?
  6. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    29 Oct '11 04:55
    Pay for play, a cheap deflection B.S Artist. Why would any SANE individual want to enroll at a site dominated by random , roving, DUMB A$$ Acidic Twats the likes of you?
    I just love you little folks with your Napolean complex.

Since you don't like it at this site, why don't you run along and play in your garden?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree