1. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    29 Nov '06 20:48
    Originally posted by JohnLennonForever
    ARe you kidding, they lost to the Colts by 1 point in Indy! They lost to the Ravens by 2 in a game they dominated most of the time and should have won! They had an excellent shot at beating the Dolphins but couldn't come through that time! So I think that alone proves they are better then what their record shows! They have a very young and talented ...[text shortened]... will be playoff contenders next year I think and possible Super Bowl contenders in a few years!
    yes, as a coach, I too, would overlook those Titans.
  2. over there
    Moves
    29 Nov '06 22:08
    Sure the scoreboard shows that they got beat counts, but the fact that the Ravens and Colts games weren't shut-outs is what shows the Titans are better than what their record shows! The Colts and the Ravens should have crushed the Titans, yet both almost lost to the Titans, and then the Titans beat the Eagles, and then come from a 21 point deficit ...[text shortened]... ause they aren't, they are a very talented team, they are just young and need to mature some!
    But the AFC is so strong. It's going to be hard for them to contend.
  3. Joined
    26 Jan '06
    Moves
    04 Dec '06 15:35
    Originally posted by Ramned
    yes, as a coach, I too, would overlook those Titans.
    Come on say that now! They beat the Indianapolis Colts with a 60 yard field goal, come on I dare you to tell me they are not talented! If anyone says they aren't, they are out of their mind because the Titans beat the Colts, almost beat them the first time, and they should have beaten the Ravens!
  4. Joined
    26 Jan '06
    Moves
    04 Dec '06 16:05
    Come on say that now! They beat the Indianapolis Colts with a 60 yard field goal, come on I dare you to tell me they are not talented! If anyone says they aren't, they are out of their mind because the Titans beat the Colts, almost beat them the first time, and they should have beaten the Ravens!
    ROFLMAO What no responses to my post? Hmm...I guess it shows I am right!
  5. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    04 Dec '06 16:071 edit
    ROFLMAO What no responses to my post? Hmm...I guess it shows I am right!
    No, just saw your post.

That was great.

If the Lions beat the Pats, would they be a 'great team'?

No.

It was a great win, they just need to keep doing it.

Back to your room, and be good!

😠

P-
  6. Joined
    26 Jan '06
    Moves
    04 Dec '06 16:10
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    No, just saw your post.

That was great.

If the Lions beat the Pats, would they be a 'great team'?

No.

It was a great win, they just need to keep doing it.

Back to your room, and be good!

😠

P-
    ROFLMAO I never said they are a great team though, I said they are a talented team and everyone seems to overlook them! The almost beat the Colts the first time and they managed to win the second time! They also almost beat the Ravens! They are now on a 3 game win streak against teams who were all in playoff contention, I don't know that the Eagles are now but the Giants and Colts still are!
  7. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    04 Dec '06 16:17
    ROFLMAO I never said they are a great team though, I said they are a talented team and everyone seems to overlook them! The almost beat the Colts the first time and they managed to win the second time! They also almost beat the Ravens! They are now on a 3 game win streak against teams who were all in playoff contention, I don't know that the Eagles are now but the Giants and Colts still are!
    They better keep winning. If they do, I'll drink your kool-aid.

P-
  8. Joined
    26 Jan '06
    Moves
    04 Dec '06 16:18
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    They better keep winning. If they do, I'll drink your kool-aid.

P-
    Thinking way out of the box, but what if the win out the rest of their games and they get alot of help from some AFC teams losing a few, I mean Denver lost last night it's not looking good for them right now! So what if they won out, got quite a bit of help to go to the playoffs?
  9. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    04 Dec '06 16:23
    Thinking way out of the box, but what if the win out the rest of their games and they get alot of help from some AFC teams losing a few, I mean Denver lost last night it's not looking good for them right now! So what if they won out, got quite a bit of help to go to the playoffs?
    You tell me, how far out are they.... and will the math work? Who needs to stink it up?

There is 4 weeks left, right?

P-
  10. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    04 Dec '06 17:03
    I'll admit, the Titans are an underrated team this year.
  11. over there
    Moves
    04 Dec '06 20:00
    It might have just been a fluke. Let's see if they can keep winning.
  12. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    04 Dec '06 20:33
    Originally posted by Falco Lombardi
    It might have just been a fluke. Let's see if they can keep winning.
    no, they are underrated. Look at their schedule, and the point diffs. THat Titans fan has a point.
    If they were in the lousy NFC, I'd say they would be about 6-6 or 7-5,
  13. over there
    Moves
    05 Dec '06 00:01
    Originally posted by Ramned
    no, they are underrated. Look at their schedule, and the point diffs. THat Titans fan has a point.
    If they were in the lousy NFC, I'd say they would be about 6-6 or 7-5,
    If you want to talk about point diffs, then the Lions must be underrated too.
  14. Joined
    26 Jan '06
    Moves
    05 Dec '06 15:33
    Originally posted by Falco Lombardi
    If you want to talk about point diffs, then the Lions must be underrated too.
    I don't think the Lions have as difficult a schedule as the Titans do though! You have to take that into account!
  15. Joined
    26 Jan '06
    Moves
    06 Dec '06 16:07
    I don't think the Lions have as difficult a schedule as the Titans do though! You have to take that into account!
    Who do the Titans play this week?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree