Texsux Wronghorns

Texsux Wronghorns

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s

Moves
31 Oct 10

Sat, Oct 30 Baylor 7:00 pm -- BIG L
Sat, Nov 6 at Kansas State 8:00 pm -- Likely L
Sat, Nov 13 (20) Oklahoma State TBA -- BIG L
Sat, Nov 20 Florida Atlantic TBA -- w
Thu, Nov 25 Texas A&M 8:00 pm -- BIG L

Above were predictions I made in middle of the week or so. So far correct on first one! What a sorry team the Wronghorns are!

Civis Americanus Sum

New York

Moves
31 Oct 10

Originally posted by scacchipazzo

Above were predictions I made in middle of the week or so. So far correct on first one! What a sorry team the Wronghorns are!
Do you every get tired of bashing your own teams and doing nothing but predict doom and gloom for them?

E

Moves
31 Oct 10

Long Horns are such a cocky arrogant group, it is refreshing to see one that sees things as they actually are.

I'm really loving Mack's season and wonder how things will go from here.

s

Moves
31 Oct 10

Originally posted by sh76
Do you every get tired of bashing your own teams and doing nothing but predict doom and gloom for them?
Master of the obvious, aren't we there good ol' boy! Why would I tire? Some teams need shakin' up. Texsux si one of them. Just watch my predictions and keep'em in mind next time you see Mack Brown clapping on the sidelines when his team coughs up the ball, commits a foul giving opponent a first down after a stop and so on. I am merely offering pointed criticism, well deserved and lng overdue. Now just what is wrong with that?

s

Moves
31 Oct 10

Originally posted by Eladar
Long Horns are such a cocky arrogant group, it is refreshing to see one that sees things as they actually are.

I'm really loving Mack's season and wonder how things will go from here.
I would have accepted a kind thank you in direct response to my post. Do you agree with my preditions? I was viciously attacked for predicting a Baylor win. I have been on the Hor's side most of the time, but listless lack of hustle is not my cup of Tea-Sip!Don't get me wrong. Before last weekend I though OU also had a decent thing going and now they too suck bad. Baylor is showing what Texsux and Sooners shoulda have in the big games! I think my Texsux slate of predictions will come true much to the chagrin of the tea-sip nation!

s

Moves
07 Nov 10

Sat, Oct 30 Baylor 7:00 pm -- BIG L ONe right!
Sat, Nov 6 at Kansas State 8:00 pm -- Likely L Not only right 39-14!

Anyone harbor any illusions that Texas does not suck? Now OU sucks bad as well!

E

Moves
07 Nov 10

Oh, I know that OU sucks this year. OU under performs year in and year out. I think the same could be said of Texas.

Of course there is the exception when one of the two teams plays well.

s

Moves
07 Nov 10

Oh, I know that OU sucks this year. OU under performs year in and year out. I think the same could be said of Texas.

Of course there is the exception when one of the two teams plays well.
Don't get me wrong. I like both teams most of the time, but hate pusilanimous ineptitude! If TX is out I root for OU or the other big12 teams still alive. OU not being able to punch it in from inside the five on three separate occasions makes them especially inept. Who is their genius offensive coordinator? If the run ain't workin' pass! How hard is that? During the game I saw a home and away stat on OU. They really suck on the road in every phase of the game! Last night's TX effort was dismal indeed! I predict they will not even make a bowl this year. Pencil in another huge L next week!

E

Moves
08 Nov 10

OU's line has sucked for the past two years. Why Bob hasn't acknowledeged tha fact and adopted a different offensive scheme is beyond me.

I believe I told you that OU wasn't so great this year a few weeks back. Sorry that OU disappoints this year, but I'm sure glad I get to see this year's Texas team. I'm enjoying every minute of it.

It keeps shortcircuit from posting and I suppose that's a plus too.

s

Moves
08 Nov 10

OU's line has sucked for the past two years. Why Bob hasn't acknowledeged tha fact and adopted a different offensive scheme is beyond me.

I believe I told you that OU wasn't so great this year a few weeks back. Sorry that OU disappoints this year, but I'm sure glad I get to see this year's Texas team. I'm enjoying every minute of it.

It keeps shortcircuit from posting and I suppose that's a plus too.
Stoops is way smarter than that. He should build up the line. Indeed weeks ago you did state OU was not that good. Texas was thought to be good, bur sux really, really bad. I hope A&M gives them the drubbing they deserve and bring that famous UT arrogance down a notch! UT does have cute cheerleaders, however in those outfits with chaps. Did you find it weird when the UT player was down during the Baylor game that the cheerleaders did the hook'em sign towards the fallen player as if it somehow possessed magical powers? I thought it bizarre. The Baylor supporters behaved way more rationally. Lastly, I doubt shortie will post. I've made him hopping mad with my predictions! Especially since I've been right thus far!

s

Moves
14 Nov 10

Sat, Oct 30 Baylor 7:00 pm -- BIG L ONe right!
Sat, Nov 6 at Kansas State 8:00 pm -- Likely L Not only right 39-14!
Sat, Nov 13 (20) Oklahoma State TBA -- BIG L 33-16
Sat, Nov 20 Florida Atlantic TBA -- w little w way in doubt. Texsux will make it a squeaker

Your Honor I rest my case. Texsux Wronghorns are way worse than first thought!

b
Enigma

Seattle

Moves
17 Nov 10

True...but they make up for all this by being slow!😀

s

Moves
17 Nov 10

Originally posted by bill718
True...but they make up for all this by being slow!😀
Explain? Maybe I'm slow!

b
Enigma

Seattle

Moves
17 Nov 10

Explain? Maybe I'm slow!
It was just a little joke. Texas is an arrogent team that needs a lesson in humility. I'm glad they are getting it. Come on...a little humor here!🙄

s

Moves
18 Nov 10

Originally posted by bill718
It was just a little joke. Texas is an arrogent team that needs a lesson in humility. I'm glad they are getting it. Come on...a little humor here!🙄
Told you I'm slow. Did not get it and still don't but I'll laugh politely. I am for Longhrons most of the time except when they are devoid of hustle! They are arrogant.