1. Joined
    22 May '06
    Moves
    11 Feb '07 18:23
    Another fortunate win for Arsenal.. but their arrogance sickens me. The referees always seem to favour the so called 'top four teams' week in, week out!

Henry, a great player that he is, top scorer in the prem league for the last 3 season and His manager Wanger, a great manager, must learn to respect their opposition.

People should be gracious in victory and defect, but I find Arsenal and Man U are two teams who show neither.

I play sports and I am sure all others on this forum who play any type of competitive sport, will understand when I say, if I was a Wigan player I would not have shaken Henrys nor Wangers hand after the match.
  2. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    11 Feb '07 18:321 edit
    Originally posted by SALADIN
    People should be gracious in victory and defect, but I find Arsenal and Man U are two teams who show neither.
    Got any examples of United being ungracious in defeat and victory. For Arsenal, there's the horrendous example of the way they badgered Van Nistelrooy after he missed the penalty. I don't ever remember United doing anything like that. Care to refresh my memory?

D
  3. Joined
    22 May '06
    Moves
    11 Feb '07 18:361 edit
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    Got any examples of United being ungracious in defeat and victory. For Arsenal, there's the horrendous example of the way they badgered Van Nistelrooy after he missed the penalty. I don't ever remember United doing anything like that. Care to refresh my memory?

D
    well bro... Furgarson for a start and Nevilla (gary), the way they act after a game. But really its the way Man U (and Arsenal) players rush around the referee and Intimidate them when ever a decision goes against them
  4. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    11 Feb '07 18:41
    well bro... Furgarson for a start and Nevilla (gary), the way they act after a game. But really its the way Man U (and Arsenal) players rush around the referee and Intimidate them when ever a decision goes against them
    In what game have United done that this season?

You may be mistaking United with Chelsea.

D
  5. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    11 Feb '07 18:43
    well bro... Furgarson for a start
    Do you like cangarus? This is my favourite cangaru: http://www.photosleeve.com/d/9256-3/aax.jpg

D
  6. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    11 Feb '07 18:45
    Got any examples of United being ungracious in defeat and victory.
    Gary Neville.
  7. Joined
    26 Nov '03
    Moves
    11 Feb '07 18:511 edit
    Originally posted by rhb
    Gary Neville.
    It was disgraceful what Henry did, he might be a great player but lacks class as a man

Edit: oops sorry didn't particularly mean to aim that comment at you I meant it to be a general remark
  8. Standard memberCityblue
    Moonchester
    Blue Moon
    Moves
    11 Feb '07 18:58

D
    I'm sure my memory has pictures of matches with hordes of United players harassing oponents and match officials when they don't like decisions - fairly ungracious behaviour really.....

And Keane ending Haalands career and then admitting he did it on purpose......that's a classy act, very gracious and sporting......hopefully he'll either eventually get 5 years for the assault or someone will break his legs (preferably the latter).....

Rant over 😉

Anyhoo, Chelsea are always ungracious these days, Arsenal have there mometns although regularly I think they're OK (not today mind you)....Liverpool - are they a top team??????
  9. Joined
    22 May '06
    Moves
    11 Feb '07 19:17
    Originally posted by stevetodd
    It was disgraceful what Henry did, he might be a great player but lacks class as a man

Edit: oops sorry didn't particularly mean to aim that comment at you I meant it to be a general remark
    I have noticed Henry has really been losing if this last two season… remember his comments after the champions league defect.
  10. Joined
    26 Nov '03
    Moves
    11 Feb '07 19:41
    I have noticed Henry has really been losing if this last two season… remember his comments after the champions league defect.
    To be honest that was the first game I have watched in ages, but as my gf was out all afternoon and I had just got in from a jog with my dog as the game started I just fancied watching it. I didn't have any particular favourite, but found myself shouting for Wigan thinking wow what a great way to escape the threat of relegation, by winning away at Arsenal, so was left gutted for them at the end. The Henry incident was just salt in the wound for me
  11. Standard membermillerman
    Y.N.W.A
    Athens
    Moves
    11 Feb '07 19:59
    Originally posted by Cityblue
    Liverpool - are they a top team??????
    Most sucessful British team in Europe this Century!!! So if you say they're not big, then the other 3 are positively tiny,!!!
  12. Joined
    26 Nov '03
    Moves
    11 Feb '07 20:152 edits
    Originally posted by millerman
    Most sucessful British team in Europe this Century!!! So if you say they're not big, then the other 3 are positively tiny,!!!
    Are you speaking as a nuetral? what team do you support? I don't have the stats to hand as I am not an avid fan but off the top of my head if yopu ignored the carling cup, give the Fa cup a factor of 1, the league title a factor of say 1.5, the champions league title a factor of say 1.75, are you sure they would come out top in England, never mind all the European counties, I suspect that you are actually a liverpool supporter talking from the heart not the head.
  13. Joined
    06 Dec '06
    Moves
    12 Feb '07 00:46
    Originally posted by millerman
    This is the 21st century my friend in which you have not even won the premiership I know Liverpool supporters live in the past but..........
  14. Standard membermillerman
    Y.N.W.A
    Athens
    Moves
    12 Feb '07 13:46
    Originally posted by oxtoby
    This is the 21st century my friend in which you have not even won the premiership I know Liverpool supporters live in the past but..........
    Have you won the UEFA or CL this century.....

Errrr, think not...........................😀
  15. Joined
    01 Jan '07
    Moves
    12 Feb '07 16:22
    Originally posted by oxtoby
    oops sorry you never won the premiership in the last century either

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree