The Best Quarterback in the NFL

The Best Quarterback in the NFL

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
The Rams

Moves
11 Dec 06

Originally posted by no1marauder
The last season someone besides Marc Bulger started at QB for the Rams, they went to the Super Bowl. And their defense wasn't much better than it is now. Also, Warner's numbers in that system were far better than Bulger's. Bulger is a middle of the pack QB.
Warner played in a different time. With Bruce younger. With Marshall Faulk. Yes, Warner has proven himself over Bulger. Currently, Bulger is obviously better. He's a starter on the Rams; Warner's a second stringer behind a rookie.

Bulger - I'd put him at #5 now.
Brees, Palmer, P Manning, Romo

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
11 Dec 06

Originally posted by Ramned
Warner played in a different time. With Bruce younger. With Marshall Faulk. Yes, Warner has proven himself over Bulger. Currently, Bulger is obviously better. He's a starter on the Rams; Warner's a second stringer behind a rookie.

Bulger - I'd put him at #5 now.
Brees, Palmer, P Manning, Romo
Bulger is better than Warner NOW. But Warner played better when he was QB of the Rams then Bulger currently plays. That was my only point.

Brees and Romo are flavors of the month. The argument is either P.Manning or Brady until someone else shows they can either consistently play better than Manning in the regular season (and that means years not a few games) or win the big ones in the postseason like Brady does.

NS
blunderer of pawns

Rhode (not an)Island

Moves
11 Dec 06

Originally posted by Ramned
21-0, Dolphins, over TOm BRady and the Patriots. I say, Tom Brady is not the best.
Nowhere in this thread did I ever say that.

And I'm suprised you want this thread bumped back to the top, considering how much time in it you spent getting faced.

R
The Rams

Moves
12 Dec 06
1 edit

Originally posted by Natural Science
Nowhere in this thread did I ever say that.

And I'm suprised you want this thread bumped back to the top, considering how much time in it you spent getting faced.
Whats wrong with you? I don't believe I commented in any way about you in that post. Do you need help reading?? I really can't see ANYTHING about you there. Where is it! Where does it say 'Natural Science said..."

Lord, I beg you to help the fellow.