Originally posted by Ramned1. Brady - The man wins, thats all that counts.
Marc Bulger up on top. No doubt, unquestioned.
2. Manning (P)
5. Brady - ha, 3 SB rings, yeah, who cares?
Originally posted by RamnedYea you're right 9-3 sucks. I totally expected better from him.
1. Bulger is better than Brady.
2. Bill Belichick is better than Tom Brady.
3. Brady's Superbowl rings cost him $2.
4. Defense wins championships, not Tom Brady's.
5. Excuse me, but, how is he doing presently? Oh yeah, that's right, he sucks.
7. Anyways, thinking on the past, Brett Farve is better.
8. Yeah, he's from Michigan. That's good. Did he play n, c'mon, he throws TDs, he catches TDs, he runs TDs...bow before our MVP, everyone.
Originally posted by zebanooh really??
1. Brady - The man wins, thats all that counts.
2. P. Manning - He only wins all the ones that don't count.
3. Everyone else
Originally posted by RamnedI'm getting mad with you!
Ok, let us rank Jake Plummer, the backup to rookie Cutler, up there as well. As you said, QBs are to be judged on winning. Jake Plummer wins, and that's all that counts
Yeah, you make alot of sense.
Originally posted by RamnedNo they are not. No team has played 12 games yet. And this will be my last post on the matter, as I highly suspect that your whole motivation for starting this thread in the first place, was just to get a rise out of someone. I will not take the bait.
no, they are 9-3.