1. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    09 Aug '13 03:00
    Is so ad that it calls up a 31yo striker, the top scorer in the PL last year (of Englishmen) with a whopping 14 goals.

Anyone with any serious expectations next year? Last 16 at best.
  2. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    09 Aug '13 17:28
    Originally posted by Trev33
    Is so ad that it calls up a 31yo striker, the top scorer in the PL last year (of Englishmen) with a whopping 14 goals.

Anyone with any serious expectations next year? Last 16 at best.
    Hopefully they'll improve their record vs Germany
  3. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    09 Aug '13 19:31
    Originally posted by bill718
    Hopefully they'll improve their record vs Germany
    And stuff Scotland on Wednesday...
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Aug '13 21:38
    Originally posted by phil3000
    who was the last team to say that, lets see, yeah thats right, Croatia and we had to humble them and make them eat their words.
  5. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    09 Aug '13 21:51
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    who was the last team to say that, lets see, yeah thats right, Croatia and we had to humble them and make them eat their words.
    Why did you not make them eat humble pie, seems the humble was already there. Bit of a waste making them eat their words when there was amble amount of humble.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Aug '13 22:20
    Originally posted by Trev33
    Why did you not make them eat humble pie, seems the humble was already there. Bit of a waste making them eat their words when there was amble amount of humble.
    too true, alas for England there are no Paul Gascoignes, no David Beckhams left.
  7. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    11 Aug '13 15:25
    too true, alas for England there are no Paul Gascoignes, no David Beckhams left.
    Gascoigne was a very good player in his day but he always resembled a bottle of beer, empty from the neck upwards. As for Beckham, he is not missed England never came close to ever winning anything with him in the side . Should be a close game on Wednesday I wouldn't be at all surprised if Scotland win, however I am going for 4-1 to England
    😲😲😲
  8. In your face
    Moves
    11 Aug '13 22:31
    Gascoigne was a very good player in his day but he always resembled a bottle of beer, empty from the neck upwards. As for Beckham, he is not missed England never came close to ever winning anything with him in the side . Should be a close game on Wednesday I wouldn't be at all surprised if Scotland win, however I am going for 4-1 to England
    😲😲😲
    Set us up for a fall why don't you? πŸ˜•
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Aug '13 23:22
    😲😲😲
    Scotland suck, there are very few top players that even want to play for us anymore, Strachan is not a manager, he has failed everywhere, i fear the worst! Gazza was legend, so is Beckers, greatest English player since Alan Hansen πŸ˜›
  10. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    12 Aug '13 21:30
    Scotland suck, there are very few top players that even want to play for us anymore, Strachan is not a manager, he has failed everywhere, i fear the worst! Gazza was legend, so is Beckers, greatest English player since Alan Hansen πŸ˜›
    Beckham , not fit to tie Alan Hansens laces .
    One of the greats from liverpool and Scotland... and EnglandπŸ™‚
  11. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    13 Aug '13 15:41
    Beckham , not fit to tie Alan Hansens laces .
    One of the greats from liverpool and Scotland... and EnglandπŸ™‚
    Lets not go down this road again... Becks was quality, how many other Englishmen have won a top league outside of the PL?

Only other player to go abroad and not flop was Steve McMananmammaman.

Dude would get into the England squad today if he was still playing... tells you how bad they are now but still.
  12. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    13 Aug '13 19:25
    oh how the "mighty" england have fallen, looking for a victory over scotland as a good thing. my works team could beat scotland at the moment...any thing less than a 10 nil england win will be the same as a lose..up in scotland we used to hope england got stuffed in a major tournament .....now we KNOW that will happen...πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
  13. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    13 Aug '13 19:37
    Originally posted by roma45
    oh how the "mighty" england have fallen, looking for a victory over scotland as a good thing. my works team could beat scotland at the moment...any thing less than a 10 nil england win will be the same as a lose..up in scotland we used to hope england got stuffed in a major tournament .....now we KNOW that will happen...πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
    If they even get there πŸ˜€
  14. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    13 Aug '13 20:32
    Originally posted by roma45
    I have never known England to be "mighty" .
    Must be a dilemma in Scotland ,do you hope England qualify so you can have a laugh when we fail { usually dismally ),or do you hope we just don't get there in the first place ?
    I heard robbers broke in to the Hampden park trophy room ,police are looking for two ginger headed men making off with a tartan carpet .πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅
  15. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    13 Aug '13 22:30
    I have never known England to be "mighty" .
    Must be a dilemma in Scotland ,do you hope England qualify so you can have a laugh when we fail { usually dismally ),or do you hope we just don't get there in the first place ?
    I heard robbers broke in to the Hampden park trophy room ,police are looking for two ginger headed men making off with a tartan carpet .πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅
    any team that has won the world cup, can be called "mighty" even if they do it by bribing a russian linesman πŸ˜€ hope england make finals all the time...the bookies ALWAYS overprice who ever they play as a sort of act of patriotism, easy money to be made. will you actually be at the game? or you just another pathetic arm chair fan who shouts at the tv telling the manager who should play? btw friendlys what a waste of time 😴

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree