The English national football team

The English national football team

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

st johnstone

Moves
13 Aug 13

Originally posted by phil3000
I have never known England to be "mighty" .
Must be a dilemma in Scotland ,do you hope England qualify so you can have a laugh when we fail { usually dismally ),or do you hope we just don't get there in the first place ?
I heard robbers broke in to the Hampden park trophy room ,police are looking for two ginger headed men making off with a tartan carpet .😉😉😵😵
what do you call a englishman in the world cup final?.... the referee....😀😀😀😀

p

Moves
15 Aug 13

Originally pngland v Scotland is a dierent osted by roma45
any team that has won the world cup, can be called "mighty" even if they do it by bribing a russian linesman 😀 hope england make finals all the time...the bookies ALWAYS overprice who ever they play as a sort of act of patriotism, easy money to be made. will you actually be at the game? or you just another pathetic arm chair fa ...[text shortened]... ho shouts at the tv telling the manager who should play? btw friendlys what a waste of time 😴
I am a pathetic arm chair fan but I wasn't shouting at the tv telling the manager who should play I was sat muttering " please ,if there is a god just don't let Scotland win ,any team but Scotland please ,please "
Friendlys are a waste of time but England v Scotland is a different thing all together and I think the home internationals should be brought back .
A Scots man got back to Glasgow by train and complained he had lost all his luggage ..the cork had fell out of his bottle ...😵

rc

Moves
15 Aug 13
3 edits

I am a pathetic arm chair fan but I wasn't shouting at the tv telling the manager who should play I was sat muttering " please ,if there is a god just don't let Scotland win ,any team but Scotland please ,please "
Friendlys are a waste of time but England v Scotland is a different thing all together and I think the home internationals should be brought ...[text shortened]... train and complained he had lost all his luggage ..the cork had fell out of his bottle ...😵
LOL, we had to come to London to bring some Culcha to the starving Londoners, but in the end, we wuz robbed! I must say that i have noticed a marked difference between Scots police and English police, your policemen are human, ours are monsters. Yes it was a good natured affair, I'm glad.

st johnstone

Moves
16 Aug 13

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
LOL, we had to come to London to bring some Culcha to the starving Londoners, but in the end, we wuz robbed! I must say that i have noticed a marked difference between Scots police and English police, your policemen are human, ours are monsters. Yes it was a good natured affair, I'm glad.
ever been to aberdeen for a game robbie? the police up there are the worst ever. celtic and rangers take thier own security to protect thier own fans from assault. its a place i will never ever go back to

m

Moves
28 Sep 13

Shirt has been cheapend by the likes of Dennis Wise,and John Terry.the manager does not have same status has top premier league manager.

p

Moves
29 Sep 13

Originally posted by mcmahon
Shirt has been cheapend by the likes of Dennis Wise,and John Terry.the manager does not have same status has top premier league manager.
Just going off on a little tangent here , what a result for WBA against Man utd .For all the jump on the band wagon phoney Man u fans ,just for you I hope the Man u bubble is about to burst .

p

Moves
16 Oct 13

England have made it to Brazil i am afraid though , playing wingers cutting inside as Townsend did for the last two games will be easily dealt with by the likes of Germany ,Spain etc

rc

Moves
17 Oct 13
1 edit

England have made it to Brazil i am afraid though , playing wingers cutting inside as Townsend did for the last two games will be easily dealt with by the likes of Germany ,Spain etc
its gonna be raosty toasty for you

p

Moves
17 Oct 13

its gonna be raosty toasty for you
It's going to be good for all you pro Scottish independence folks, what with the 700 th anniversary of Bannockburn and all the sit-on-the -fence voters that will be united in the fall of the England team that will no doubt sway them to a yes vote .
Alex Samon must of been doing a highland jig wearing an England shirt cheering the three lions on to victory against the poles ,clever bloke its looking good for him .

Moves
18 Oct 13

They won't play the same against the better teams, Roy is a better manager than that. Last 8, semis if lucky.

rc

Moves
18 Oct 13
1 edit

It's going to be good for all you pro Scottish independence folks, what with the 700 th anniversary of Bannockburn and all the sit-on-the -fence voters that will be united in the fall of the England team that will no doubt sway them to a yes vote .
Alex Samon must of been doing a highland jig wearing an England shirt cheering the three lions on to victory against the poles ,clever bloke its looking good for him .
we shall be free at last, ok, its only taken 700 years, but line up at the border for your visas! the chance of owning a Scottish passport and being a citizen of Europe rather than a subject of an illegitimate monarchy fills me with glee! as for the fitba, i am past caring, England are unseeded which should be interesting.

In your face

Moves
19 Oct 13

we shall be free at last, ok, its only taken 700 years, but line up at the border for your visas! the chance of owning a Scottish passport and being a citizen of Europe rather than a subject of an illegitimate monarchy fills me with glee! as for the fitba, i am past caring, England are unseeded which should be interesting.
Are there any legitimate monarchies?

Alekhine's Gun

🤔 Bolton

Moves
24 Oct 13

We'll have our Sterling back & you can have the Euro instead, you can 'apply' for European status, you'll all have to pay for your water rates separate from your council tax, you can pay for you tuition fees as well & NHS prescriptions, oh hang on that's it! You'll need a foreign policy & defence policy, fiscal policy, while I'm at it you lot can leave London parliament & vote at Hollyrood you know the one British tax payers spent over a billion quid on. Cant wait for the Jocks to get there independence, the landscape will go down the tubes along the lines of the Scottish football team, you'll be on the streets throwing rocks within a decade.......happy days ahead.

rc

Moves
24 Oct 13
2 edits

Originally posted by Hells Caretaker
We'll have our Sterling back & you can have the Euro instead, you can 'apply' for European status, you'll all have to pay for your water rates separate from your council tax, you can pay for you tuition fees as well & NHS prescriptions, oh hang on that's it! You'll need a foreign policy & defence policy, fiscal policy, while I'm at it you lot can lea ...[text shortened]... h football team, you'll be on the streets throwing rocks within a decade.......happy days ahead.
yeah, as soon as you blood suckers stop sucking our natural resources, we shall be as rich as the Norwegians, just chisel a line along the border and we shall happily drift you out into the Atlantic, adios, send us a postcard and take the EBC, the English broadcasting corporation with you.

Alekhine's Gun

🤔 Bolton

Moves
24 Oct 13

yeah, as soon as you blood suckers stop sucking our natural resources, we shall be as rich as the Norwegians, just chisel a line along the border and we shall happily drift you out into the Atlantic, adios, send us a postcard and take the EBC, the English broadcasting corporation with you.
Whatever Robbie, thanks for your oil & gas by the way....we'll keep that, consider it severance.