1. Joined
    02 Jul '07
    Moves
    29 Dec '08 01:04
    When EX-PATRIOT traitor Ty Law KNOWINGLY drew an illegal contact penalty to nullify his own team's interception, I thought it might just be a coincidence.

When Reggie "Who would suspect the punter?" Hodges mishandled the extra-point attempt, I became a bit suspicious.

But when Brett Favre's pass went RIGHT THROUGH the arms of whatever cheater receiver it was that oh-so-innocently failed to catch the pass IN THE ENDZONE, it was CLEARLY OBVIOUS that the FIX was in.

It took an entire league's collusion (from the first week when EX-JETS head coach Herm Edwards called the hit on Tom Brady from the Kansas City sideline, to the final mockery of patriot-hater commissioner Goodell's schedule shifting shenanigans) to take down the world's pride of sportsmanship and competition. I hope you're all happy.

If there's any silver lining, that should be Coach Mangini's last game ever in the NFL.
  2. Madison Square Garde
    Moves
    29 Dec '08 01:12
    Originally posted by Doctor Rat
    When EX-PATRIOT traitor Ty Law KNOWINGLY drew an illegal contact penalty to nullify his own team's interception, I thought it might just be a coincidence.

When Reggie "Who would suspect the punter?" Hodges mishandled the extra-point attempt, I became a bit suspicious.

But when Brett Favre's pass went RIGHT THROUGH the arms of whatever cheater receiv ...[text shortened]... f there's any silver lining, that should be Coach Mangini's last game ever in the NFL.
    Wow🙄
  3. SubscriberSmookieP
    Lead, Follow, or..
    Saint Petersburg, FL
    Moves
    29 Dec '08 01:54

But when Brett Favre's pass went RIGHT THROUGH the arms of whatever cheater receiv ...[text shortened]... f there's any silver lining, that should be Coach Mangini's last game ever in the NFL.
    Pretty pathetic attempt to discredit the Dolphins with their win over the Jets.. they were clearly the better team. Miami had many more mistakes than the Jets.

Try to sweeten your grapes a little.
  4. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Moves
    29 Dec '08 02:11

God, even terrel owens doesn't whine as bad as you
  5. Joined
    03 Mar '07
    Moves
    29 Dec '08 04:14

Dude, put your tin foil hat on tighter, the mind control rays are starting to leak through.
  6. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    29 Dec '08 04:55

Is it true that all Pats fans are required to have frontal lobotomies first? Your conspiracy theory is laughable. I was thrilled to see the cheaters have to go home.
  7. Joined
    08 Oct '08
    Moves
    29 Dec '08 18:49
    The one problem with these conspiracy theories is that this is same sort of stuff that the Jets have been doing for most of the season, and especially over the last month. If the Jets really were trying to purposely lose the game, they probably would've bumbled their way into winning it.

This is a Jets team that somehow managed to lose to Oak, SF, and Sea, and came very close to losing to KC. They also got blown out by SD early in the year when Chargers weren't playing very well - and they lost to Den which was at the beginning of a season-ending swoon. They won a game vs Buf when the Bills handed them a TD in the last minute of the game.

The Jets are probably glad they didn't have the Lions on their schedule.
  8. weedhopper
    Moves
    29 Dec '08 19:58
    The Patriots finally got their comeuppence. They cheated and they got a slap on the wrist. It came too late, but justice finally prevailed: [b] Cheaters Never Prosper
  9. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    30 Dec '08 02:58
    Originally posted by PinkFloyd
    The Patriots finally got their comeuppence. They cheated and they got a slap on the wrist. It came too late, but justice finally prevailed: [b] Cheaters Never Prosper
    But they marry supermodels. Go figure.
  10. Madison Square Garde
    Moves
    30 Dec '08 03:42
    Originally posted by PocketKings
    The whole team?
  11. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    30 Dec '08 12:37
    Originally posted by PocketKings
    Leaving a trail of children as they go. 😞
  12. SubscriberSmookieP
    Lead, Follow, or..
    Saint Petersburg, FL
    Moves
    30 Dec '08 12:54
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    Leaving a trail of children as they go. 😞
    I wonder if their deceitful ways are hereditary?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree