10 Jan '08
    Moves
    28 Feb '09 20:43
    😴
  2. Joined
    24 Apr '07
    Moves
    01 Mar '09 04:57
    It's just like the charity shield, theirs no status with winning it but any piece of silverware is better than nothing and at the end of the season wheter it's 2,3,4 or 5 trophies won the more the better.

I'd like ManU do win it 2morro but if they don't I almost couldn't care less as only the prem and CL matter!
  3. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    01 Mar '09 09:37
    Originally posted by Jamesqt
    It's just like the charity shield, theirs no status with winning it but any piece of silverware is better than nothing and at the end of the season wheter it's 2,3,4 or 5 trophies won the more the better.

I'd like ManU do win it 2morro but if they don't I almost couldn't care less as only the prem and CL matter!
    I disagree with both of ye.

Games still need to be won to win this cup, and as a true United fan, I'm really looking forward to seeing how the youngsters do on a huge occasion(for them).

I don't understand the fan's mentality of "only such and such matter". Every United game matters to me.

D
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 Mar '09 12:52
    Originally posted by trev33
    😴
    You'll soon wake up if you lot are 1-0 down at HT!

All silverware is worth winning and it's just your latent man u arrogance coming through Trev - beware "pride come before a fall" 😛
  5. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    01 Mar '09 13:14
    Originally posted by divegeester
    You'll soon wake up if you lot are 1-0 down at HT!

All silverware is worth winning and it's just your latent man u arrogance coming through Trev - beware "pride come before a fall" 😛
    i said it before we beat boro and i'll say it again.

utd should win but i don't really care if they don't.

😴

will be good experience for the younger players win or lose.
  6. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    01 Mar '09 13:33
    Originally posted by trev33
    i said it before we beat boro and i'll say it again.

utd should win but i don't really care if they don't.

😴

will be good experience for the younger players win or lose.
    The next thing you lot will say " i dont care about the FAcup" ,then it will be the premier league ... and we will end up in a european league !!!!!! hope you have lots of money !!!!
  7. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    01 Mar '09 13:57
    Originally posted by phil3000
    The next thing you lot will say " i dont care about the FAcup" ,then it will be the premier league ... and we will end up in a european league !!!!!! hope you have lots of money !!!!
    i LOVE the european league idea. but i'm also a big fan of the fa cup.

i would like a system where one season it's the usual domestic computations with all clubs involved with the top 3 or whatever qualifying for a european league the next season. with the year after the euro league being back to the domestic league again for everyone.
  8. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    01 Mar '09 16:32
    60th minute update

😴
  9. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    01 Mar '09 19:53
    Atletico - Barcelona, now THAT has been an amazing game!
  10. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    01 Mar '09 20:25
    Originally posted by Palynka
    Atletico - Barcelona, now THAT has been an amazing game!
    Damn, and now Real Madrid is only 4 points behind Barcelona.

Check out next week's Real Madrid vs. Atlético de Madrid. Entertainment guarantedd!
  11. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    02 Mar '09 10:57
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Damn, and now Real Madrid is only 4 points behind Barcelona.

Check out next week's Real Madrid vs. Atlético de Madrid. Entertainment guarantedd!
    Did you see Inter - Roma? Mourinho has to have sold his soul to the devil. He makes a change, immediate goal with the sub making a key pass. Roma score again, he makes another change, immediate goal by the guy just in. Unbelievable. 6 years without losing at home for Mourinho.

He's a great coach, but he's also unbelievably lucky.
  12. Standard memberFleabitten
    Love thy bobblehead
    Moves
    02 Mar '09 12:53
    I can't believe I'm typing this, but...congrats to Man U on their victory. I never thought I'd see the day when I'd want Man U to win. But if it makes Spurs and Travellin' Harry miserable....
  13. Joined
    27 Dec '05
    Moves
    02 Mar '09 12:58
    Originally posted by Fleabitten
    I can't believe I'm typing this, but...congrats to Man U on their victory. I never thought I'd see the day when I'd want Man U to win. But if it makes Spurs and Travellin' Harry miserable....
    Its the same with me , i would like to see man utd lose [ only because they are so good ,it was the same in the 70,s and 80,s with liverpool] but i am pleased they beat spurs ,only because of that fat, money mercenary , traitor Redknapp...
  14. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    02 Mar '09 13:13
    Originally posted by Fleabitten
    after the respect spur have shown to the uefa cup (none) i'm glad they didn't win and won't be in europe next year. i don't care that utd won the cup but i'm happy that spurs didn't.

top 6 now guarantees you a place in europe next year. as it should be.
  15. Joined
    20 Feb '09
    Moves
    04 Mar '09 16:18
    Originally posted by phil3000
    couldnt agree more. just remind me what team opted out of th FA cup a few years ago to play in the world club league or whatever it was?

imo the pl is first, fa cup they are the 2 main trophies that all pl teams should be looking at.
    once you have established yourselves as a main contender for the league then you should consentrate on the cl etc.

so there.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree