Who took St. Louis? Reserve them!
  3. Standard memberNatural Science
    blunderer of pawns
    Rhode (not an)Island
    Moves
    13 Dec '06 05:47
    Originally posted by Ramned
    Who took St. Louis? Reserve them!
    Make up your mind! You either can play in the tournament, or you can't! You either will pay the $5.95 to subscribe, or you won't! You said you probably wouldn't be able to, so I left the Rams on the table, and someone took them.
  4. Standard memberNatural Science
    blunderer of pawns
    Rhode (not an)Island
    Moves
    13 Dec '06 09:26
    And then there were 3.

AFC SOUTH
    Tennessee Titans

NFC SOUTH
    Atlanta Falcons
    Carolina Panthers[/b]
  5. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    13 Dec '06 12:54
    Originally posted by Natural Science
    Make up your mind! You either can play in the tournament, or you can't! You either will pay the $5.95 to subscribe, or you won't! You said you probably wouldn't be able to, so I left the Rams on the table, and someone took them.
    well who took them
  6. Standard memberNatural Science
    blunderer of pawns
    Rhode (not an)Island
    Moves
    13 Dec '06 14:041 edit
    well who took them
    Why do you need to know that? Are you trying to make sure he's as big of a Rams fan as you? He probably isn't, as he has an English flag up. But it doesn't matter, because I gave you more than a fair chance to claim the team for yourself, and you couldn't do it. I want to get this tournament started already; I can't wait around while you try to figure out if you can or can't get a month's subscription so you can play in the tournament.
  7. Standard memberNatural Science
    blunderer of pawns
    Rhode (not an)Island
    Moves
    13 Dec '06 14:52
    Okay, I'm just going through the names I have right now to make sure I have all the correct spellings, and there's one name that I don't have right. And he seems to have deleted his PM from his Sent box, because I don't have it anymore. The name I have is MikeOldehoff, which is wrong; I've tried variations of the name, but can't come up with a match. If anyone knows what his user name is supposed to be, or the user himself reads this, please let me know.

The Turkey is really embarassed about this. He feels like, well, a turkey.
  8. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    13 Dec '06 20:30
    any idea of about where he was rated? Not exact but general say 1300-1500...and if you know his country then it would'nt be as hard.
  9. Joined
    18 Apr '04
    Moves
    13 Dec '06 21:07
    Okay, I'm just going through the names I have right now to make sure I have all the correct spellings, and there's one name that I don't have right. And he seems to have deleted his PM from his Sent box, because I don't have it anymore. The name I have is MikeOldehoff, which is wrong; I've tried variations of the name, but can't come up with a matc ...[text shortened]... me know.

The Turkey is really embarassed about this. He feels like, well, a turkey.
    Why don't you start a thread in sports forum with title "MikeOldehoff???" and a short explanation in first post of reason for the thread. That ought to cause everyone who looks at the sports forum to immediately take a look and maybe solve your mystery.
  10. Standard memberNatural Science
    blunderer of pawns
    Rhode (not an)Island
    Moves
    13 Dec '06 23:50
    Found the mystery player; he just changed his handle.

Anyway, there is one team left. The Carolina Panthers. Who wants them?
  11. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    13 Dec '06 23:531 edit
    The Panthers are last to pick ?!?

sad sad fans.

Rams would've been a first-5 pick if I can subscribe. Depends if I would've been the first to read about the toruney.

I wonder who took the Texans or the Raiders or the Broncos
  12. Standard memberNatural Science
    blunderer of pawns
    Rhode (not an)Island
    Moves
    13 Dec '06 23:59
    Okay, the last team has been picked. The field is set. I should've asked everyone to include this piece of information when they PM'ed with their team selection, but how does everyone feel about time controls? Unless I hear a significant clammoring for anything different, my thought was to go with the usual 3/7 time control. If anyone would like anything different, PM me.
  13. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    14 Dec '06 01:13
    Okay, the last team has been picked. The field is set. I should've asked everyone to include this piece of information when they PM'ed with their team selection, but how does everyone feel about time controls? Unless I hear a significant clammoring for anything different, my thought was to go with the usual 3/7 time control. If anyone would like anything different, PM me.
    Dear NFC West rivals,

Don't think your chances in this contest are any better than they are in the NFL.
  14. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    14 Dec '06 01:46
    Originally posted by telerion
    Dear NFC West rivals,

Don't think your chances in this contest are any better than they are in the NFL.
    did you take Seattle 😠
  15. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    14 Dec '06 03:40
    did you take Seattle 😠
    Josh Brown is a great kicker eh? What is it with the Rams and kickers?

First Adam Vinatieri and now Brown . . . 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree