Moves
    29 Apr '07 13:38

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

2. LA
    Moves
    29 Apr '07 14:101 edit
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    You continually attack me personally and I don't appreciate being called an idiot.

You don't seem to be able to think 3 dimensionallly.

If you take the season as a whole Leeds have continually disintegrated into the worse performing team in the champoinship IMHO.

Recently they started to improve and it looked like there was a chance they may even stay in the champoinship (like you pointed out).

So I made a 'joke' comment but its also has some truthfullness.
    If Leeds managed to avoid the drop they instantly become the worse team in the champoinship AGAIN because the teams below have been relegated.

Fortunately you are relegated but Leeds don't belong in League 1.
    They need to sell more of their 'crown jewels' like Ridsdale's fish tank to try and stay in League 1.

If they don't they will soon drop down to League 2 and ultimately out of the league system, a place they do not deserve to be looking at the conduct of their 'fans' both on the pitch and in this forum.

The only down side of Leeds fall from grace is Manchester United and Liverpool need to find new feeder clubs.
  3. LA
    Moves
    29 Apr '07 14:22
    Please stop personally attacking me.
    If you wish to do so we should do it face to face, PM me if you wish to continue with this personnal attack stuff.

Its my opioion that Leeds WERE the worse team in the champoinship.

After looking at the conduct of your 'fans' on Saturday and the way your club has been run over the last 10 years, I'll extend the comment to Leeds being the worse club in English football and the sooner you are removed/relegated from the English league system and your rented ground turned into a shopping center the better.
  4. Swansea
    Moves
    29 Apr '07 15:51
    Originally posted by Rooney Once a Blue
    Please stop personally attacking me.
    If you wish to do so we should do it face to face, PM me if you wish to continue with this personnal attack stuff.

Its my opioion that Leeds WERE the worse team in the champoinship.

After looking at the conduct of your 'fans' on Saturday and the way your club has been run over the last 10 years, I'll ext ...[text shortened]... om the English league system and your rented ground turned into a shopping center the better.
    Once you here abit longer you'll realise he does that to alot of people, you just have to try and ignore his stupidity and laugh at him instead. 😉
  5. Joined
    09 Dec '06
    Moves
    29 Apr '07 17:19
    Originally posted by cantspell
    southend or luton
    We just scored 3 at Southend, I didn't think any team could be that bad.
  6. LA
    Moves
    30 Apr '07 13:241 edit
    Statistically Leeds are still the worse team in the championship.

There are two teams below them that have been relegated.
    Leeds can mathematically stay in the championship if they win 20-0 and all the teams around them lose in their last games.

So you could say Leeds have a case for being the worse team in the championship and the worse team in League 1 at the same time.
  7. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    30 Apr '07 21:09
    Originally posted by Rooney Once a Blue
    Leeds can mathematically stay in the championship if they win 20-0 and all the teams around them lose in their last games.
    They would only need to score 9 if Hull lose 1-0. Hull are the only other team that can go down.

Luton and Southend are still in the Championship, as proven by this weeks fixture list.

Idiot.
  8. LA
    Moves
    02 May '07 06:161 edit
    Originally posted by rhb
    They would only need to score 9 if Hull lose 1-0. Hull are the only other team that can go down.

Luton and Southend are still in the Championship, as proven by this weeks fixture list.

Idiot.
    Hull, Southend, Luton.

Sounds like the sort of company their 'football' team should be competing with.

Who cares if they go up or down they are still garbage.
  9. LA
    Moves
    06 May '07 05:55
    And with a 10 point deduction to add to all of your 'clubs' other disgraces you have finished bottom 😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree