Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Sports Forum

Sports Forum

1. 24 Apr '07 17:02
    formation 4 4 2.

PLayers names and reasons for choice.

ENJOY.
  2. 25 Apr '07 19:51
    Leeds. End of thread.
  3. 26 Apr '07 12:47
    Originally posted by Millwall Bill
    Leeds. End of thread.
    I wholeheartedly agree with Millwall Bill..... any team that trusts Dennis Wise must be truly awful !!!!!!
  4. Standard member Rooney Once a Blue
    Always a Red
    26 Apr '07 16:58
    Leeds until they get relagated!
  5. Standard member Rooney Once a Blue
    Always a Red
    27 Apr '07 09:26
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    10 points from the last 6 games?
    Maybe Leeds have a chance to extend their run to another year of being the worse team in the Championship!
  6. 27 Apr '07 09:28
    2001 Champions League semi final
    2007-08 League one derbies with Bradford (unless they get relegated!)

Come on Ipswich and Derby send the dirty Leeds scum down.
  7. Standard member Rooney Once a Blue
    Always a Red
    28 Apr '07 14:48 / 2 edits
    Don't you get it?
    Leeds have consistently been the worse team in the championship all season (not really surprising).

But, like you pointed out, Leeds may just about stay in the championship (with a late run of 'form/something' and when the lower teams are relegeated Leeds inherit their natural place again as the worst team in the championship.

Hence continuing their run for another year.
  8. Standard member Rooney Once a Blue
    Always a Red
    28 Apr '07 15:17
    I rate this comment about as highly as your recent chess results and the quality of Leeds team.
  9. Standard member Rooney Once a Blue
    Always a Red
    28 Apr '07 16:16
    Leeds are no longer the worse team in the championship.

They are relegated in disgrace, disgraceful managership/ownership, disgraceful players, disgraceful fans.
  10. 28 Apr '07 21:12
    southend or luton
  11. Standard member Rooney Once a Blue
    Always a Red
    29 Apr '07 14:10 / 1 edit
    You continually attack me personally and I don't appreciate being called an idiot.

You don't seem to be able to think 3 dimensionallly.

If you take the season as a whole Leeds have continually disintegrated into the worse performing team in the champoinship IMHO.

Recently they started to improve and it looked like there was a chance they may even stay in the champoinship (like you pointed out).

So I made a 'joke' comment but its also has some truthfullness.
    If Leeds managed to avoid the drop they instantly become the worse team in the champoinship AGAIN because the teams below have been relegated.

Fortunately you are relegated but Leeds don't belong in League 1.
    They need to sell more of their 'crown jewels' like Ridsdale's fish tank to try and stay in League 1.

If they don't they will soon drop down to League 2 and ultimately out of the league system, a place they do not deserve to be looking at the conduct of their 'fans' both on the pitch and in this forum.

The only down side of Leeds fall from grace is Manchester United and Liverpool need to find new feeder clubs.
  12. Standard member Rooney Once a Blue
    Always a Red
    29 Apr '07 14:22
    Please stop personally attacking me.
    If you wish to do so we should do it face to face, PM me if you wish to continue with this personnal attack stuff.

Its my opioion that Leeds WERE the worse team in the champoinship.

After looking at the conduct of your 'fans' on Saturday and the way your club has been run over the last 10 years, I'll extend the comment to Leeds being the worse club in English football and the sooner you are removed/relegated from the English league system and your rented ground turned into a shopping center the better.
  13. 29 Apr '07 15:51
    Originally posted by Rooney Once a Blue
    Please stop personally attacking me.
    If you wish to do so we should do it face to face, PM me if you wish to continue with this personnal attack stuff.

Its my opioion that Leeds WERE the worse team in the champoinship.

After looking at the conduct of your 'fans' on Saturday and the way your club has been run over the last 10 years, I'll ext ...[text shortened]... om the English league system and your rented ground turned into a shopping center the better.
    Once you here abit longer you'll realise he does that to alot of people, you just have to try and ignore his stupidity and laugh at him instead.
  14. 29 Apr '07 17:19
    Originally posted by cantspell
    southend or luton
    We just scored 3 at Southend, I didn't think any team could be that bad.
  15. Standard member Rooney Once a Blue
    Always a Red
    30 Apr '07 13:24 / 1 edit
    Statistically Leeds are still the worse team in the championship.

There are two teams below them that have been relegated.
    Leeds can mathematically stay in the championship if they win 20-0 and all the teams around them lose in their last games.

So you could say Leeds have a case for being the worse team in the championship and the worse team in League 1 at the same time.