Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Sports Forum

Sports Forum

  1. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    05 Feb '08 20:10
    You should take a little time to listen to my sports radio here in New England.

    This guy Scott Cordischi yesterday told a bunch of people to 'screw' and didn't want to hear from anyone other than a Pats fan or Giants fan.

    "I don't want to hear from any Cowboy, Raiders, Miami, or Steelers fans becuase your team didn't even play Sunday. Screw you, don't bother calling in."

    Today, he's starting off all bent again.

    http://www.790thescore.com/

    (listen live / top right logo)

    scott@scoreamfm.com

    Now he's crying about people picking on the Hoodie... you really got to listen to enjoy it.

    Drop him a call or email, his head might explode!

    P-
  2. 05 Feb '08 21:11
    What is a hoodie?
  3. 05 Feb '08 21:14
    Originally posted by gambit3
    What is a hoodie?
    A sweatshirt with a hood. Bill Belicheat (Patriots coach) always wears a ragged one.
  4. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    05 Feb '08 21:17
    Originally posted by zebano
    A sweatshirt with a hood. Bill Belicheat (Patriots coach) always wears a ragged one.
    Sunday he wore a fresh Red one... and LOST!

    P-
  5. Subscriber cashthetrash
    PoPeYe
    10 Feb '08 03:21
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Sunday he wore a fresh Red one... and LOST!

    P-
    Do you think that has anything to do with why they lost? You know some coaches are pretty superstitious. I bet he doesn't wear red again.


    Ps. Come home. I know it was a bad loss, but don't take it out on your home boys.
  6. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    10 Feb '08 14:29
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    Do you think that has anything to do with why they lost? You know some coaches are pretty superstitious. I bet he doesn't wear red again.


    Ps. Come home. I know it was a bad loss, but don't take it out on your home boys.
    Scott, some guys on the radio... and even friends of mine are being babies.

    "I don't want to talk about it! Hurumph!"

    The night they lost, we sat there... I cracked a smile... I'm no stranger to losing. We had the Pats before 2001... and the Sox for 87 years or so. I let it go... I came on-line to take my beatings.

    I swore a storm in my private forum.

    Me being upset will change nothing. Sure I am, but I'm not going to let it ruin my life. Football is over. Devistated! Now, move on.

    Next year.

    Go Sox!

    P-
  7. Subscriber cashthetrash
    PoPeYe
    10 Feb '08 23:15
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Scott, some guys on the radio... and even friends of mine are being babies.

    "I don't want to talk about it! Hurumph!"

    The night they lost, we sat there... I cracked a smile... I'm no stranger to losing. We had the Pats before 2001... and the Sox for 87 years or so. I let it go... I came on-line to take my beatings.

    I swore a storm in m ...[text shortened]... in my life. Football is over. Devistated! Now, move on.

    Next year.

    Go Sox!

    P-
    I understand, I really do. It is a tough time. I agree the stadium door will still be open for a new season. And as sports fans we all have to brush it off, and try to be good sports. As a true sports fan, I love my team but I respect all others and if given the opportunity will walk into any stadium and still enjoy the game. I would love to have the opportunity to walk into the Sox or Pat stadium even though I am Cowboy. But that is just the way I am Pappy.