1. Standard memberGalaxyShield
    Mr. Shield
    Moves
    14 Jan '08 18:311 edit
    It seems pretty obvious that the Patriots will make it to the Super Bowl yet again, seeing as they get to play at home, and the cold and less direct sunlight could take the magical tan out of the Charger players. So, assuming their in, the rest is on the NFC. Since the Giants already nearly took them down, we know they can hang with them (although another CB went down yesterday), buy can the Pack? Maybe. Here's why I think they can:

The 'Moss Factor(y)' could be hurt by either of our corners. They have the experience of both playing with him and against him, so this added experience could help our chances. Granted it'll be more complicated because of Welker, but still, we've got some good corners, and I'm sure they want their chance at NE.

The offense was 2nd only to the Patriots this year, so that means we can score some points. We can spread the field and run the ball, probably not super running, but enough to keep the play calling non one dimensional.

Our pass rush has been good this year. Kampman has oodles of sacks over the past couple years, and he's ready to go every play. If we can't get this going, we're probably screwed, all things considered, but if we can make Brady move, that'll help.

Of course, this is assuming Green Bay wins and they get their shot at the bullet dodgers.

Lastly, out of fear of Phlab's magical powers, the Patriots are the greatest thing to happen to America since Clam Chowder and the Bean. Not to mention the rich Maple Syrup, John Kerry, Ted Kennedy, the other Portland, and all the other necessities New England provides us with.

By the way, the Patriots are the new Yankees.

Edit: The title should read 'potential', but I'm dumb.
  2. Joined
    02 Feb '06
    Moves
    14 Jan '08 19:10
    A Packers vs. Pats superbowl would be great. We can finally get revenge for Super Bowl XXXI.

Oh and you forgot Mitt Romney and Lobster (actually its pronounced Lobstahhh)
  3. Standard memberslimjim
    Death from Above
    El Paso, TX
    Moves
    14 Jan '08 20:05
    I think it will be the Packers and the Patriots with the Packers pulling off a stunner.
  4. Joined
    02 Jul '07
    Moves
    14 Jan '08 22:19
    Originally posted by GalaxyShield
    ... By the way, the Patriots are the new Yankees. ...
    I cannot believe you just said that.
  5. Standard memberTraderious
    Sith Lord
    Moves
    14 Jan '08 23:55
    Everyone outside of New England area can't stand the Patriots.
  6. Standard memberGalaxyShield
    Mr. Shield
    Moves
    15 Jan '08 00:25
    Originally posted by Doctor Rat
    I cannot believe you just said that.
    🙂
  7. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    15 Jan '08 03:26
    Originally posted by Traderious
    Lucky for me I am inside of New England and can fully enjoy....

THE GLORY!

P-
  8. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    15 Jan '08 06:31
    Originally posted by Traderious
    I am a Patriots fan and live in Texas. I grew up in Boston in the 60's and endured the misery years.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree