1. In your face
    Moves
    27 Jun '10 12:24
    Just in case Ingerlund lose and I'm too busy drowning mine and my fellow countrmen's sorrows, please insert excuses and statements such as 'we wuz robbed' and 'that wuz never a penalty' in here.

*Gloom*
  2. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    27 Jun '10 15:55
    Originally posted by jimslyp69
    Just in case Ingerlund lose and I'm too busy drowning mine and my fellow countrmen's sorrows, please insert excuses and statements such as 'we wuz robbed' and 'that wuz never a penalty' in here.

*Gloom*
    You are one of the few I feel sorry for for you are a decent chap. Too bad for England!
  3. Standard memberorion25
    Art is hard
    Moves
    27 Jun '10 17:35
    "we wuz robbd"
  4. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    27 Jun '10 17:391 edit
    Originally posted by orion25
    "we wuz robbd"
    Indeed! By a sport thats is in deep need of reform. That has got to be the sorriest display of ref crew incompetence in the history of the game. I am sure FIFA, as usual, will say nothing and do nothing.
    Much as I enjoyed the outcome, I wish it was not tarnised by this blot which will be replayed ad nauseam by Englanders making excuses!
  5. Standard memberorion25
    Art is hard
    Moves
    27 Jun '10 20:52
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    Indeed! By a sport thats is in deep need of reform. That has got to be the sorriest display of ref crew incompetence in the history of the game. I am sure FIFA, as usual, will say nothing and do nothing.
    Much as I enjoyed the outcome, I wish it was not tarnised by this blot which will be replayed ad nauseam by Englanders making excuses!
    Agreed, would much prefer Ingrlán had no excuses for the result...
  6. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    27 Jun '10 21:24
    Originally posted by orion25
    Agreed, would much prefer Ingrlán had no excuses for the result...
    It has started already. Crybabies Terry and Capello in their post game conferences are blaming the defeat on the non-call. Capello is a sorry excuse for a coach. ONly down 2-1 and he sent every one up against a younger, speedier team? He was aksing for trouble and he found it.
  7. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    28 Jun '10 00:46
    Originally posted by jimslyp69

*Gloom*
    If you are looking for an excuse to start drinking, you don't really need to broadcast it..do you?😞

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree