1. Joined
    03 Oct '05
    Moves
    04 May '08 16:40
    What a relief!
  2. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    05 May '08 09:51
    We did our bit and contrived to lose... all in an attempt to send the Swillsborough pigs back to where they belong!

Unfortunately Norwich didn't turn up...
  3. Joined
    24 Aug '07
    Moves
    05 May '08 12:07
    Originally posted by blade68
    We did our bit and contrived to lose... all in an attempt to send the Swillsborough pigs back to where they belong!

Yeah right, I'm sure you lot meant to lose, in your dreams.
  4. Joined
    03 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 May '08 13:50

What dtermines whether one supports Wednesday or United?
  5. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    05 May '08 14:08
    Originally posted by znsho
    What dtermines whether one supports Wednesday or United?
    Intelligence, good looks, and a knowledge of football would make you a Blade... a lack of intelligence, a face like Quasimodo, and no knowledge of anything are the qualities required to support the other lot...

😀

Seriously... like most cities that have two sides, a lot depends on who your father supported, or which side of the city you're from.
  6. Joined
    03 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 May '08 16:31
    Intelligence, good looks, and a knowledge of football would make you a Blade... a lack of intelligence, a face like Quasimodo, and no knowledge of anything are the qualities required to support the other lot...

😀

Seriously... like most cities that have two sides, a lot depends on who your father supported, or which side of the city you're from.
    Theory:

If England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland played as: United Kingdom (Best, Dalglish, Giggs - see what I mean?)

The World Cup would come to us, not Brazil.

Likewise, Sheffield City?
  7. Standard memberTirau Dan
    Enjoying Life
    Tirau NZ
    Moves
    05 May '08 20:20
    Theory:

If England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland played as: United Kingdom (Best, Dalglish, Giggs - see what I mean?)

The World Cup would come to us, not Brazil.

Likewise, Sheffield City?
    wooo hoo Up The Saints 09..
    phew phew and phewph ...

lol Sheffield City.. you'll be asking for Mancsville Truly United and Liverpudding Town next

Good Effort Blades from the reports.. would love to have seen it.
  8. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    06 May '08 21:11
    once it was clear S'ton were up, and i could see how other results were going I became a Leics fan for the last 20 minutes of their game against Stoke.

1 goal would've been enough for Stoke to still go up auto, yet relegate Coventry - something that'd have made my season.

Ho hum.. Leics are just as bad as Cov, so not too disappointed at the final whistle.
  9. Standard memberSmiffy
    SPS CLAN
    Wales
    Moves
    06 May '08 21:25
    Be nice to see leeds return next season i think they will win the league one play off 🙂 to join my mighty swansea in the championship.
  10. Joined
    03 Oct '05
    Moves
    07 May '08 11:12
    Originally posted by rhb
    once it was clear S'ton were up, and i could see how other results were going I became a Leics fan for the last 20 minutes of their game against Stoke.

1 goal would've been enough for Stoke to still go up auto, yet relegate Coventry - something that'd have made my season.

Ho hum.. Leics are just as bad as Cov, so not too disappointed at the final whistle.
    I agree. Coventry were in tis equation all along, and they were VERY LUCKY not to go down. Leicester should have been awarded a penalty.
  11. Standard memberJonathanB of London
    Curb Your Enthusiasm
    London
    Moves
    08 May '08 13:46
    What a relief!
    Yes indeed - although the prospect of the return of Rupert Lowe doesn't give much reason to be cheerful.
  12. 6yd box
    Moves
    08 May '08 15:04
    Originally posted by Smiffy
    Be nice to see leeds return next season i think they will win the league one play off 🙂 to join my mighty swansea in the championship.
    love to see LEEDS back in the prem league- one day
  13. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    08 May '08 15:44
    Originally posted by spurs73
    love to see LEEDS back in the prem league- one day
    ...one day... when hell freezes over would be too soon!

All together now... "We all hate L**ds, and L**ds and L**ds..."
  14. 6yd box
    Moves
    08 May '08 16:151 edit
    ...one day... when hell freezes over would be too soon!

All together now... "We all hate L**ds, and L**ds and L**ds..."
    leaving aside your 'love'of leeds...and being serious... Leeds should be in the prem league and so should wendesday and Sheff Utd...

REMINDS ME OF MY SCHOOL DAYS :'(:'(
  15. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    09 May '08 07:19
    Originally posted by spurs73
    leaving aside your 'love'of leeds...and being serious... Leeds should be in the prem league and so should wendesday and Sheff Utd...

REMINDS ME OF MY SCHOOL DAYS :'(:'(
    Spurs, you know I'll never agree to that!!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree