1. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    20 Nov '06 01:46
    The undefeated Indianapolis Colts finally go down 21/14 in a very hard fought game to the Dallas Cowboys. The Dallas defence was in PM's face all day. But he still managed to work it pretty good. Just not good enough. Vanderjack missed two field goals for the Cowboys or it would have been 27/14. Dallas should drop Vanderjack as soon as possible. 😀
  2. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    20 Nov '06 02:01
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    The undefeated Indianapolis Colts finally go down 21/14 in a very hard fought game to the Dallas Cowboys. The Dallas defence was in PM's face all day. But he still managed to work it pretty good. Just not good enough. Vanderjack missed two field goals for the Cowboys or it would have been 27/14. Dallas should drop Vanderjack as soon as possible. 😀
    Wow, Romo! My local guys were saying early they had a better chance with Drew. Romo is making it happen.

P-
  3. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    20 Nov '06 02:04
    In related news, Pats crush GB 35 nothing

Jets can't get 10 points to beat Da Bears (10-0)

49rs won? Am I reading this right?

P-
  4. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    20 Nov '06 02:33
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    In related news, Pats crush GB 35 nothing

Jets can't get 10 points to beat Da Bears (10-0)

49rs won? Am I reading this right?

P-
    Green Bay has some problems.

Da bears have a for real Defence this year. They are tough, not as big of a surprise to me, if they could just score, but I was pulling for the Jets. Two wins in the Meadowlands, are you kidding me?

What the heck, happened to Seattle, some people lost some big money on that game, I don't know what the spread was, but that's just ridiculous.
  5. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    20 Nov '06 03:12
    told you cowboys could turn this season around
  6. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    20 Nov '06 14:05
    Originally posted by EcstremeVenom
    told you cowboys could turn this season around
    It isn't exactly Dallas alone that has turned it around. The NFL east is helping them out some too. And it is still to soon to say that really. There is no bigger Dallas Fan than myself. But I do have some concerns. Tony Romo has never been one of them. I have always known that the main problems on the offensive line was the Quarterbacks fault. My main concern is with the Special teams. And the endurance of the Dallas Defence, especially in the area of the secondary. I want to see the defence think more offensivly and start believing they too can score. There is not enough going after the ball in my view. Sunday was an exception. I liked it. They went after the ball and that in my opinion is what won the game. They need to see what Chicago is doing. Their defense is the offense. It also wouldn't hurt for the Dallas offence to learn some defense. When Dallas turns over the ball, they don't know what to do. They can't tackle. They look like dogs chasing cars.
  7. Joined
    19 Jun '06
    Moves
    23 Nov '06 02:31
    as a colts fan, I couldn't believe my eyes watching the defense play. they were amazing! about 270-280 yds of total offense for the cowboys! 70-80 yds givin up on the ground, the 1 time the defense plays well, manning chokes...
  8. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    24 Nov '06 17:24
    Turkey day, are you kidding me. Tony Romo throws five touch down passe's? Do I need glasses. And it looked as if he could have thrown more anytime he wanted. Look, I have always thought this kid was good but the only player in the history of the the Cowboys organization to throw 5 (count them) touch down passe's in a game was Troy Aikman and it took him an extra quarter of play to do that in overtime. Now it's way to early to put Romo in the hall of fame but, if he keeps playing this game like he is now, the sky is the limit. The fans already want his name in the ring of honor and they might just get their wish. That turkey put us in first place on thanksgiving day. How much more thankful can a Cowboys fan be than that? Go Cowboys. 😏😵😀🙂
  9. Standard memberRed Night
    RHP Prophet
    pursuing happiness
    Moves
    24 Nov '06 17:26
    Turkey day, are you kidding me. Tony Romo throws five touch down passe's? Do I need glasses. And it looked as if he could have thrown more anytime he wanted. Look, I have always thought this kid was good but the only player in the history of the the Cowboys organization to throw 5 (count them) touch down passe's in a game was Troy Aikman and it took hi ...[text shortened]... thanksgiving day. How much more thankful can a Cowboys fan be than that? Go Cowboys. 😏😵😀🙂
    Second highest rated QB in the league this year. Who knew this kid was that good? A: Bill Parcels
  10. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    24 Nov '06 17:34
    Originally posted by Red Night
    Second highest rated QB in the league this year. Who knew this kid was that good? A: Bill Parcels
    Drew Blesoe too... he was quoted as saying this last year:

"I hope I don't get hurt, because I'll never get my job back from Romo."

P-
  11. Standard memberNatural Science
    blunderer of pawns
    Rhode (not an)Island
    Moves
    24 Nov '06 17:371 edit
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Drew Blesoe too... he was quoted as saying this last year:

"I hope I don't get hurt, because I'll never get my job back from Romo."

P-
    There's an awful lot of querterbacks Bledsoe wouldn't get his job back from if he got hurt. And not just the ones that play every week.
  12. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    24 Nov '06 18:06
    Originally posted by Natural Science
    There's an awful lot of querterbacks Bledsoe wouldn't get his job back from if he got hurt. And not just the ones that play every week.
    We still have Drew yahoos here who say we shouldn't have stuck with Brady... Stupid!

🙄

P-
  13. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    24 Nov '06 18:13
    RAMS NEWS

Fallen 5 straight. Shut out by the Panthers. Crossed midfield twice. BUlger sacked 7 times.

THis week: Play a playoff hungry 49ers team (5-5). The rams have lost their last 3 against thwe 49ers. Wow.
  14. lazy boy derivative
    Moves
    27 Nov '06 02:21
    It's official - The Eagles are toast.

They lost McNab and with him their pride.
  15. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    27 Nov '06 12:19
    Rams 5-6

They've Westbrook. It's their rush defense as of last night - they let a rookie score 4 TD's! And for fantasy football, I was against that rookie
    Addai 😠

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree