1. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    15 Jan '13 01:16
    Originally posted by USArmyParatrooper
    In my dealings with No1 over the (years?), he's had certain qualities that I found to be not very endearing, but one thing he's not is an idiot. He's a very intelligent person who can be idiotic at times, if that makes sense.

No offense, No1.
    You can be knowledgeable yet still an idiot at the same time.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Jan '13 11:28
    Originally posted by tomtom232
    You can be knowledgeable yet still an idiot at the same time.
    wow, i did not realise that the rivalry that existed in a religious and political sense between the football (soccer) teams in Glasgow also takes on epic proportions with regard to NFL teams and their fans. Do you guys have fights like we used to and sometimes occasionally still do? what about knifings? It really pains me to see this type of real deep seated abhorrence for other teams and their supporters, I just thought it was friendly rivalry between you guys but it seems to be a little more sinister? Seahawks game was awesome.
  3. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    15 Jan '13 23:55
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    wow, i did not realise that the rivalry that existed in a religious and political sense between the football (soccer) teams in Glasgow also takes on epic proportions with regard to NFL teams and their fans. Do you guys have fights like we used to and sometimes occasionally still do? what about knifings? It really pains me to see this type of real ...[text shortened]... rivalry between you guys but it seems to be a little more sinister? Seahawks game was awesome.
    There's very few complete jerks like tomtom out there.
  4. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    16 Jan '13 05:21
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    There's very few complete jerks like tomtom out there.
    The only completely arrogant jerk is you. You treat everyone who disagrees with you in a manner that utterly lacks respect and dignity. You are a douchebag.
  5. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    16 Jan '13 06:52
    Originally posted by tomtom232
    The only completely arrogant jerk is you. You treat everyone who disagrees with you in a manner that utterly lacks respect and dignity. You are a douchebag.
    In fairness to No1, you are a Seahawks fan.

:p
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Jan '13 08:20
    Originally posted by USArmyParatrooper
    In fairness to No1, you are a Seahawks fan.

:p
    who are the most polite and objective NFL fans, can you point me in their direction. Perhaps a southern team?
  7. Joined
    09 Nov '12
    Moves
    16 Jan '13 13:51
    who are the most polite and objective NFL fans, can you point me in their direction. Perhaps a southern team?
    That's a pretty good joke, Robbie!
  8. SubscriberSmookieP
    Lead, Follow, or..
    Saint Petersburg, FL
    Moves
    16 Jan '13 14:06
    The nastiest I've run across are Jets fans, (understandably lol) and I've lived all over the country. But polite? I haven't really seen that either.

I personally have no experience with knifings, etc. That must a be a British thing 😛
  9. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    16 Jan '13 17:23
    There is no such thing to be said of a whole fanbase... There are polite fans and there are douchebags rooting for every team.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree