1. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    06 Nov '06 23:48
    do you think that if romo continues to play well that the cowboys can turn the season around? not to mention julius jones at rb, with backup marion barber, jason witton at te, terry glenn, t.o., AND patrick crayton at wr, and a decent offensive line; if romo continues to improve, then this team sounds like a real offensive threat.

and what about the defense?: the typical bill parcell's-type linebackers, the d-line, terrance newmann and anthony henry at cb, roy williams... i want to ask the question "why aren't we 8 and 0?" but the answer is easy, we havent had romo all season, weve had turn-overs and other mistakes, and the team doesnt seem to have very good chemistry, but if not this year, do you think the cowboys will make it to the super bowl next year?
  2. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    07 Nov '06 09:27
    Originally posted by EcstremeVenom
    do you think that if romo continues to play well that the cowboys can turn the season around? not to mention julius jones at rb, with backup marion barber, jason witton at te, terry glenn, t.o., AND patrick crayton at wr, and a decent offensive line; if romo continues to improve, then this team sounds like a real offensive threat.

and what about the ...[text shortened]... ry, but if not this year, do you think the cowboys will make it to the super bowl next year?
    I don't know, this team frustrates me because I know there is talent there but I think they are just to stupid at times. Yes, I think Tony Romo will help. But the Dallas Defense is really pretty bad in many areas. Like creating turnovers and interceptions. The Special teams is bad on scoring. A good Defense should be able to score as well as the offense. With a Parcells team this is just not happening. There is no real ball hawks on this team. I want to see some thieves out there. I want opposing Quarterbacks to be afraid to throw the ball. Until that happens the Cowboys won't be much. IF the offence is going to cough up the ball they need to learn to defend better also.
  3. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    07 Nov '06 22:41
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    I don't know, this team frustrates me because I know there is talent there but I think they are just to stupid at times. Yes, I think Tony Romo will help. But the Dallas Defense is really pretty bad in many areas. Like creating turnovers and interceptions. The Special teams is bad on scoring. A good Defense should be able to score as well as the offens ...[text shortened]... e much. IF the offence is going to cough up the ball they need to learn to defend better also.
    maybe the team is too young.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree