Twenty20 cricket

Twenty20 cricket

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

d

Moves
22 Sep 07

Originally posted by druidravi
Here's hoping for a india-pakistan final . That match was one of the most exciting in leagues.
Wow my prediction was spot on . Nothing better than the atmosphere of an India_Pakistan final . Hope for a thrilling match like in the prelims.

s

6yd box

Moves
23 Sep 07

Wow my prediction was spot on . Nothing better than the atmosphere of an India_Pakistan final . Hope for a thrilling match like in the prelims.
SHOULD BE A fantastic final...

s

6yd box

Moves
23 Sep 07

[b]South Africa were always the chokers.
...new zealand..my friend... how many WORLD CUP (50 overs) S/F have they been to now, and now twenty20 S/F...

TD
Enjoying Life

Tirau NZ

Moves
23 Sep 07

Originally posted by spurs73
...new zealand..my friend... how many WORLD CUP (50 overs) S/F have they been to now, and now twenty20 S/F...
NZ batsman Martin Crowe invented 20/20.....did his best to get us game we could win at. .. He had his stuffed knee at the opening match.. sad to watch such a wonderful stroke maker limping out of the game prematurely.

After watching out internal champs resort to 20/20.. I hate it.
will they televise indoor tip and run next if the young fans get bored with the real game.

l
Kara Thrace &

her special destiny

Moves
23 Sep 07

Originally posted by Tirau Dan
NZ batsman Martin Crowe invented 20/20.....did his best to get us game we could win at. .. He had his stuffed knee at the opening match.. sad to watch such a wonderful stroke maker limping out of the game prematurely.

After watching out internal champs resort to 20/20.. I hate it.
will they televise indoor tip and run next if the young fans get bored with the real game.
Did Flemming get the boot or retire? Great player.
Congrats to India whacking Australia to reach the final with Pakistan.
I hope the artillery fire along the border stops while the game is on.

E
YNWA

Moves
23 Sep 07

E
YNWA

Moves
23 Sep 07

Why on earth is the final on midday on monday? People have jobs FFS. What's wrong with today? Blidy ICC organizers mess up again.

d

Moves
23 Sep 07

It is evening/night in India/Pakistan . They get lot more viewers from the subcontinent. However agreed finals should have been on sunday. While planning the tourney matchups they should have made the semis conclude on friday and then finals with 1 day break.

d

Moves
24 Sep 07

Final starts in 30 minutes.

d

Moves
24 Sep 07

Nail-biting win by India . What a match . Lived up to its expectations.

m

Moves
24 Sep 07
1 edit

Originally posted by ElleEffSeee
Why on earth is the final on midday on monday? People have jobs FFS. What's wrong with today? Blidy ICC organizers mess up again.
National Holiday in South Africa.

Sounded a great match. Shame I couldn't watch it on TV.

C
Not Aleister

Control room

Moves
24 Sep 07

Originally posted by mtthw
National Holiday in South Africa.

Sounded a great match. Shame I couldn't watch it on TV.
It was a great match to finish off the tournament. Although I'm frustrated in the SA team going out early, I was happy to see the usual suspects Australia not playing a final for a change 😛

Awesome game with both sides getting on top of the opposition a few times.
It was a great showpiece for this format with great atmosphere in the crowd.

Well done India.