7-0 so far, but it just started.
  3. Joined
    02 Jul '07
    Moves
    08 Oct '07 06:34
    Originally posted by Dance Master MC
    How'd your team do?

Patriots: 34 Browns: 17
    I'm glad the Pats won; they beat a team they were supposed to beat. I'm very disappointed in Brady's play in the 3rd quarter. It wasn't just statistically poor, it looked bad, too. On the other hand, as Collinsworth said, this was Brady's worst performance of the year, and it was still good enough for a qb-rating of 105.

Brady 22-38 (57.9% yuck) 265 yds 3TDs 0ints.

The Pats defense looked soft. At one point the announcers praised how well the Patriots were tackling. I don't know what game they were watching, but a lot of times I saw initial hits at the line fail to take down the Browns running backs. The Pats D looked like a mediocre bend-but-don't-break defense that was bending an awful lot and was lucky in exploiting opportunities for turnovers. The defense better tighten up next week because Romo is no Anderson, Barber is no Wright, and T.O. is no Edwards; I hope Belichick has been saving something special.

A humorous bright spot was the sack by Patriots nose tackle Wilfork. Wilfork came off the snap and the Brown's offensive line parted and I'm sure Wilfork was as surprised as anyone to find himself running freely and unabated straight towards the Browns QB. For a brief moment, one of the Brown's running backs flashed across Wilfork's path, but didn't block him (blown assignment?) but even if the tiny running back had tried, as the announcers put it, it would have been as effective as a bug hitting a windshield and Wilfork would have sacked them both.

Go Pats!
  4. USA
    Moves
    08 Oct '07 13:51
    Originally posted by Doctor Rat
    I'm glad the Pats won; they beat a team they were supposed to beat. I'm very disappointed in Brady's play in the 3rd quarter. It wasn't just statistically poor, it looked bad, too. On the other hand, as Collinsworth said, this was Brady's worst performance of the year, and it was still good enough for a qb-rating of 105.

Brady 22-38 (57. ...[text shortened]... as a bug hitting a windshield and Wilfork would have sacked them both.

Go Pats!
    I thought our linebacking core did it's job, Vrabel, Thomas, Bruschi, and Seau.
  5. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    08 Oct '07 14:18
    Rams lost.
  6. Joined
    26 Jan '06
    Moves
    08 Oct '07 14:57
    How'd your team do?

Well my Titans won again, improving to 3-1 but they looked bad doing it. Young throwing 3 INTs and no TDs 🙁
  7. Joined
    03 Mar '07
    Moves
    08 Oct '07 17:57
    How'd your team do?

My Seahawks offense looked anemic against the Steelers. Not sure where our O went for this game but it wasnt to Pittsburgh. Our D looked good till it was worn out and tired and had spent 3/4 of the day on the field.
  8. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    08 Oct '07 19:25
    I am the most frustrated person in the world now. WHY THE RAMS! Why do people like to injure them.

Cheers for having a good offensive showing, but way too many int's to win it. I'm starting to think the Rams might not make the playoffs. 😛

Patriots suck. They shoulda beaten the Browns by 40!
  9. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    08 Oct '07 19:25
    Originally posted by Leaadas
    My Seahawks offense looked anemic against the Steelers. Not sure where our O went for this game but it wasnt to Pittsburgh. Our D looked good till it was worn out and tired and had spent 3/4 of the day on the field.
    Bad day for seattle.
  10. Joined
    03 Mar '07
    Moves
    08 Oct '07 22:11
    Originally posted by Ramned
    Bad day for seattle.
    Yeah it really was. We need to do something about our run game. Either light a fire under Alexander or put Mo Morris in for a while. This 25 yards on 12 attempts aint cutting it no more
  11. USA
    Moves
    09 Oct '07 00:20
    Originally posted by Ramned
    I am the most frustrated person in the world now. WHY THE RAMS! Why do people like to injure them.

Cheers for having a good offensive showing, but way too many int's to win it. I'm starting to think the Rams might not make the playoffs. 😛

Patriots suck. They shoulda beaten the Browns by 40!
    ya, winning by less than 20 f'ing points isn't our thing I guess....
  12. USA
    Moves
    09 Oct '07 00:22
    Originally posted by Leaadas
    Yeah it really was. We need to do something about our run game. Either light a fire under Alexander or put Mo Morris in for a while. This 25 yards on 12 attempts aint cutting it no more
    I thought Seattle was going to be a team to beat this year, but no, Alexander isn't preforming like the MVP he was.
  13. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    09 Oct '07 03:581 edit
    Never a doubt in my mind. The Cowboys win!!!😛
    The Cowboys are officially 5-0 in the nastiest most horribly played game I believe I have ever seen. Are you kidding me Tony Romo turns the ball over 5 times and picked off 4 times. The Rookie field goal kicker Nick Folk has to kick a 53 yard field goal twice to win the game. The Cowboys beat the Bills, the refs and the fans in a miracle game. Wow!!! Whoooooo hooooooo. 😀
  14. Joined
    02 Jul '07
    Moves
    09 Oct '07 04:13
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    Never a doubt in my mind. The Cowboys win!!!😛
    The Cowboys are officially 5-0 in the nastiest most horribly played game I believe I have ever seen. Are you kidding me Tony Romo turns the ball over 5 times and picked off 4 times. The Rookie field goal kicker Nick Folk has to kick a 53 yard field goal twice to win the game. The Cowboys beat the Bills, the refs and the fans in a miracle game. Wow!!! Whoooooo hooooooo. 😀
    Romo-mania!
  15. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    09 Oct '07 04:25
    Originally posted by Doctor Rat
    Romo-mania!
    Romo played so bad it was almost hilarious. I can't believe the Buffalo team played as well as they did and still lost. If anyone tries to tell your grand kids about this game in the future you would probably be called a liar. 🙄

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree