1. Houston, Texas
    Moves
    01 Jan '13 21:41
    Going 4-12 in the weak NFC East. Finishing 1-11 the last 12 games. and with a 42-7 ass kicking by the Giants (who didn't make the playoffs) the final game. Looks bleak.
  2. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    03 Jan '13 12:36
    Originally posted by moon1969
    Going 4-12 in the weak NFC East. Finishing 1-11 the last 12 games. and with a 42-7 ass kicking by the Giants (who didn't make the playoffs) the final game. Looks bleak.
    Eagles plight is self imposed. They brought in a locker-room cancer into their midst in Michael Vick and self imploded as a result. The only thing holding them up was their defense then Jimmy Johnson died and that was that. You'll see the difference once they get rid of horrible prima donna Vick. Foles is not great, but certainly better than Vick ever dreamed. In a weak NFC East indeed they were way worse than even third place Cowboys. Mark my words. Any team foolish enough to give Vick a chance will court disaster! Now that it looks like Reid may be the Cardinals new HC I hope he resists bringing in Vick!
  3. Houston, Texas
    Moves
    19 Jan '13 05:35
    I guess next year will be another "rebuilding" year for the Eagles. The fans in Philadelphia must feel pathetic.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree