What is your faviorte sport and why?

What is your faviorte sport and why?

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

p

Moves
11 Aug 07

Originally posted by spurs73
you are JOKING!!!? Played world wide? hahahahahahhaha
We call it rounders here, and its played by girls untill they leave school.

Football, my friend, is what is played all over the world..not Baseball!
You are the ignorant one. Baseball is played all over the world as indicated by the wave of Asian and Latino players. If you don't like a sports that's fine. I'm not sure what I means to be a women's sport but in the US soccer is a top two women's sport and a marginal at best men's sport.

L

Moves
12 Aug 07

Originally posted by poundlee
You are the ignorant one. Baseball is played all over the world as indicated by the wave of Asian and Latino players. If you don't like a sports that's fine. I'm not sure what I means to be a women's sport but in the US soccer is a top two women's sport and a marginal at best men's sport.
baseball is played in quite few countries

member 001

Planet Oz

Moves
12 Aug 07

Originally posted by LivingForJesus
yeah but NFL players are alot stronger and they can really POP someone if u know what I mean!
Lot stronger for filling their bodies full of steroids.
The only thing they can pop is a pill.

PoPeYe

This is embarrasking

Moves
12 Aug 07

Originally posted by boarman
Lot stronger for filling their bodies full of steroids.
The only thing they can pop is a pill.
Nope sorry, that is baseball. Football players Union and management both doesn't want their players taking Steroids and test against it on a regular basis. They don't tolerate it. The Baseball Union and management is different. It covers it up and hides it. The contracts are very much different. Football is too violent to have players juiced. They would kill each other. That is not to say they didn't in the past or might have one or two in programs and suspensions, but the players were against it and asked their Union to help regulate it. There are very strict consistences for it in the NFL.

What many people don't realize is that the Ownership of these sports clubs and the managers are the ones pressuring players to take these drugs more so than the players themselves. Most professional athletes don't want that junk in their bodies. The problem seems to be more of a business issue. What can we do to put butts in the seats.

p

Moves
13 Aug 07

in 1976 there was 1 player in the NFL over 300 pounds. now everyone is larger. Sure looks like the same "magic" that made Bonds larger. There is even more incentive to take performace enhancing drugs in football than baseball. Robert Smith just estimated that 30% of the NFL takes some performance enhanceing drug.

DMM

USA

Moves
13 Aug 07

Originally posted by LivingForJesus
I meant American Football! not soccer what Americans call it. like NFL I want to go the NFL some day and play Runningback!
who would you play for? It's pretty hard to get in to the NFL as a walk-on, you could probably get into the AFL or NFL Europa easily though.

R
The Rams

Moves
13 Aug 07

Originally posted by Dance Master MC
who would you play for? It's pretty hard to get in to the NFL as a walk-on, you could probably get into the AFL or NFL Europa easily though.
Unless you want to go to the Redskins. Then it's real easy...

Only 1 F in Uckfield

Buxted UK

Moves
13 Aug 07

Cricket - as it employs all the subtlities of life.

I
King of slow

Moves
14 Aug 07

Originally posted by spurs73
that is not a sport!
Here we go again...

DS
I'm A Mighty Pirateā„¢

PaTROLLING the forum

Moves
14 Aug 07

Originally posted by invigorate
Cricket - as it employs all the subtlities of life.
Protecting your stump and hoping no one gives you a googly?

h
Endgamer

Wisconsin

Moves
15 Aug 07

Originally posted by poundlee
in 1976 there was 1 player in the NFL over 300 pounds. now everyone is larger. Sure looks like the same "magic" that made Bonds larger. There is even more incentive to take performace enhancing drugs in football than baseball. Robert Smith just estimated that 30% of the NFL takes some performance enhanceing drug.
In 1976, America wasn't known as such a fat country, thus, less 300 pounders played in the NFL. Now, I can't walk down the street without thinking "wow, look at all these fat people. I wonder how they afford their food."

But then again, It could just be that normal office workers are taking steroids to help them get ahead at work.

m

Moves
15 Aug 07

Originally posted by boarman
They are pussies ,they need all that protection,play real rugby and take the hits like men.
The added protection also lets you hit a lot harder, so its something of a double edged sword. Also the blocking in football means you are a lot more likely to take a hit you dont see coming.

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
15 Aug 07

It's definitely not anal. Too gross.

p

Moves
15 Aug 07

Originally posted by hammster21
In 1976, America wasn't known as such a fat country, thus, less 300 pounders played in the NFL. Now, I can't walk down the street without thinking "wow, look at all these fat people. I wonder how they afford their food."

But then again, It could just be that normal office workers are taking steroids to help them get ahead at work.
It is a possibility that everyone at McDonalds and it made them bigger and faster but unlike the people on you see on the street these guys are running times human beings that size never were able to do. One conclusion is people just got more athletic; another is something is going on. After watching baseball, I strongly lean toward the HGH/ steriod answer.

z

Moves
15 Aug 07

Hockey.

Fast, action packed with great amounts of skill and toughness on display every night.