1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    414286
    02 Mar '10 03:33
    http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/news/story?id=4957702
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    02 Mar '10 12:15
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/news/story?id=4957702
    What happens in 2014? Er...um...the world ends in 2012.
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    414286
    02 Mar '10 16:41
    Originally posted by whodey
    What happens in 2014? Er...um...the world ends in 2012.
    I will bet 1 million dollars the world doesn't end in 2012!
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Joined
    11 Apr '09
    Moves
    91891
    03 Mar '10 02:29
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    I will bet 1 million dollars the world doesn't end in 2012!
    Good bet.Its a win/win situation for you. If you lose you dont have to pay🙂
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Joined
    04 Oct '06
    Moves
    414286
    03 Mar '10 03:071 edit
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Good bet.Its a win/win situation for you. If you lose you dont have to pay🙂
    😉

    Can't get nothing past you EH! 🙂
Back to Top