Which Qb would you rather have on your team?

Which Qb would you rather have on your team?

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

L

Moves
27 Nov 07

1. Brett Favre
2. Tom Brady
3. Peyton Manning
4. Tony Romo
5. Ben Rothlesburger

PoPeYe

This is embarrasking

Moves
28 Nov 07

Originally posted by LivingForJesus
1. Brett Favre
2. Tom Brady
3. Peyton Manning
4. Tony Romo
5. Ben Rothlesburger
Right now Tom Brady. The numbers are too good to ignore. But I reserve the right to change my mind. That doesn't mean I'm not glad to have Tony Romo playing for the Cowboys.

RN
RHP Prophet

pursuing happiness

Moves
28 Nov 07

Originally posted by cashthetrash
Right now Tom Brady. The numbers are too good to ignore. But I reserve the right to change my mind. That doesn't mean I'm not glad to have Tony Romo playing for the Cowboys.
Agreed.

Last year Peyton Manning.

L

Moves
28 Nov 07

1. Brett Favre
2. Tom Brady
3. Peyton Manning
4. Tony Romo
5. Ben Rothlesburger
Brett Favre all the way!!!"😉

S
Lead, Follow, or..

Saint Petersburg, FL

Moves
28 Nov 07

Quarterbacks are only as good as their protection, and their receivers.

The list is too small.

MS

Under Cover

Moves
28 Nov 07

Originally posted by SmookieP
Quarterbacks are only as good as their protection, and their receivers.

The list is too small.
Who would you include then?

(Brady is currently the best active QB in the league).

MS

Under Cover

Moves
28 Nov 07

Favre is fun to watch, and I've always liked the guy. He's just tough, like Elway.

s

6yd box

Moves
28 Nov 07
1 edit

i am a big fan of Ben Rothlesburger

L

Moves
28 Nov 07

Originally posted by spurs73
i am a big fan of Ben Rothlesburger
that was a weird game against miami 3-0

PoPeYe

This is embarrasking

Moves
28 Nov 07

This is really hard to choose because I really like all these Quarterbacks for different reasons. They all have what it takes but they have had teams built around their playing styles. If you take each one out of their environments they probably wouldn't be as effective. At least for the first year or so, that is until you made some tweaks to fit their style. Each offense is very much different and would take a learning curve. Being a successful Quarterback is more than just lining up behind center and throwing the ball, it is getting the timing down with the receivers and knowing and trusting your Oline and their quirks. It would be like learning a new language in some ways. I guess what I am trying to say you can't plug a great Quarterback into a poor team and expect a super bowl victory. The only reason I wouldn't pick Favre as much as I really like him is simply longevity. He won't be playing many more years. It sure looks like he might but my gosh he is 38.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
29 Nov 07

I believe Peyton Manning is the best of the QB's listed. Brady has the hot hand and Farve is going hot as well (although the last few years he was abysmal). Romo is still young and school is still out on him. Big Ben is solid, but erratic. But if I was going to choose the QB I would want in 3 years, it would be none of the above. VY would be my guy.

s

6yd box

Moves
29 Nov 07
1 edit

This is really hard to choose because I really like all these Quarterbacks for different reasons. They all have what it takes but they have had teams built around their playing styles. If you take each one out of their environments they probably wouldn't be as effective. At least for the first year or so, that is until you made some tweaks to fit their vity. He won't be playing many more years. It sure looks like he might but my gosh he is 38.
great points. the question is how would the QB's listed play if they were in the others offensive line?

Brady plays in a wonderfull system at the Pats...would he have the same numbers if he was with the Steelers etc...etc..?

How about Romo at Green Bay...without having TO to throw to?

Not knocking anyone but as cashthetrash said QB is not just about standing behind the Centre and throwing.

J

Moves
30 Nov 07

Originally posted by shortcircuit
I believe Peyton Manning is the best of the QB's listed. Brady has the hot hand and Farve is going hot as well (although the last few years he was abysmal). Romo is still young and school is still out on him. Big Ben is solid, but erratic. But if I was going to choose the QB I would want in 3 years, it would be none of the above. VY would be my guy.
Vince, Vince, Vince 🙂 I'm a Titans fan all the way, they started the season really good but the last 3 games Haynesworth, who was having a career year, has been injured which totally takes their effective run defense out. Hopefully he'll be back and the Titans can get rolling again.

d

Moves
30 Nov 07

1. Brett Favre
2. Tom Brady
3. Peyton Manning
4. Tony Romo
5. Ben Rothlesburger
Uh... Brady?

How can this even be a debate?

PoPeYe

This is embarrasking

Moves
01 Dec 07

Originally posted by darvlay
Uh... Brady?

How can this even be a debate?
Who's a more valuable player Tom Brady or Randy Moss? I say, Randy Moss.
Moss is doing more for Brady than Brady is doing for him.