1. USA
    Moves
    29 Jul '07 22:04
    publicized more, on the NFL network or ESPN, all I hear about is crappy teams that suck year after year. When the Patriots reach the playoffs or the Superbowl then it's a different story isn't it?
  2. USA
    Moves
    29 Jul '07 22:09
    meant to say "the" instead of "he" in the thread title.
  3. Joined
    26 Jun '06
    Moves
    29 Jul '07 22:41
    Originally posted by Dance Master MC
    publicized more, on the NFL network or ESPN, all I hear about is crappy teams that suck year after year. When the Patriots reach the playoffs or the Superbowl then it's a different story isn't it?
    it seems to me like the pats still get the most publicity, and i live across the country from them...
  4. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    30 Jul '07 12:55
    You're another ignorant Patriots fan, aren't you?
  5. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    30 Jul '07 13:02
    Originally posted by Ramned
    You're another ignorant Patriots fan, aren't you?
    Best coach, top 3 QB... Pats are TEAM players.

They're the team to beat this year, so whats NOT to talk about?

P-
  6. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    30 Jul '07 13:12
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Best coach, top 3 QB... Pats are TEAM players.

They're the team to beat this year, so whats NOT to talk about?

P-
    True (except Randy Moss of course.)
    But what about...the Chargers, Colts, NFC East, Broncos, Ravens....Bengals...Rams,Seahawks? They're teams to beat as well. 2 of which has a potent offense which could outscore the Pats I'm sure.
  7. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    30 Jul '07 13:13
    publicized more?
    Of course, that's sarcasm.
  8. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    30 Jul '07 13:15
    True (except Randy Moss of course.)
    But what about...the Chargers, Colts, NFC East, Broncos, Ravens....Bengals...Rams,Seahawks? They're teams to beat as well. 2 of which has a potent offense which could outscore the Pats I'm sure.
    Rams? NO ONE LIKES THE RAMS!

P-
  9. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    30 Jul '07 13:191 edit

P-
    See that ignorance! The poor fellow's talking to a Rams supporter and doesn't realize that people like the Rams...And on top of that, I'm sure the git doesn't know how potent of an offense the Rams have! No! It's just, oooh that Patriots have an offense. What about the Colts (who beat them offensively), Chargers, Bengals, Eagles, and Rams plus more 😲

You simply cannot say that the Rams don't have an offense, so don't dare to bother.
  10. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    30 Jul '07 13:24
    See that ignorance! The poor fellow's talking to a Rams supporter and doesn't realize that people like the Rams...And on top of that, I'm sure the git doesn't know how potent of an offense the Rams have! No! It's just, oooh that Patriots have an offense. What about the Colts (who beat them offensively), Chargers, Bengals, Eagles, and Rams plus more 😲

You simply cannot say that the Rams don't have an offense, so don't dare to bother.
    In 2001 The Rams had their Super Bowl Rings made BEFORE their game with The Pats.

LOL!

P-
  11. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    30 Jul '07 13:26
    In 2001 The Rams had their Super Bowl Rings made BEFORE their game with The Pats.

LOL!

P-
    You had no choice but to wonder into the unrealities of the past, which are way off track from today. Typical from a Pats fan, huh?
  12. 6yd box
    Moves
    30 Jul '07 16:50

P-
    i used to like them when they were the LA RAMS... dont like them anymore😏
  13. USA
    Moves
    30 Jul '07 17:35
    You had no choice but to wonder into the unrealities of the past, which are way off track from today. Typical from a Pats fan, huh?
    Why do you like the rams, they've sucked for some time now, (5 years to be excat) At least they didn't finsh with a losing record, but still 8-8 is nothing to be proud of. They don't even have any key players that are any good.(so that excludes Marc Bulger) At least with Kurt Warner they could've been classified as a pretty good team, I have no respect for them anymore😴
  14. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    30 Jul '07 18:17
    Why do you like the rams, they've sucked for some time now, (5 years to be excat) At least they didn't finsh with a losing record, but still 8-8 is nothing to be proud of. They don't even have any key players that are any good.(so that excludes Marc Bulger) At least with Kurt Warner they could've been classified as a pretty good team, I have no respect for them anymore😴
    I'm glad people are finally looking to Bulger. Of course, no way, Steve Jackson's 17 tds and 2300 yds were worthless and torry holt isnt even there. Oh and neither is Randy McMichael or Drew Bennett, etc, etc.
  15. 6yd box
    Moves
    30 Jul '07 18:57
    I'm glad people are finally looking to Bulger. Of course, no way, Steve Jackson's 17 tds and 2300 yds were worthless and torry holt isnt even there. Oh and neither is Randy McMichael or Drew Bennett, etc, etc.
    DID jACKSON REALLY GET 17TDS..hardly got any mentions in the press. All talk was of Bush, mcallister and Thompson

Do you think McMicaels is a really top class TE? i would say by NFL standards he is a very good TE but not a great one?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree