1. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Joined
    03 Sep '06
    Moves
    3298
    03 Oct '10 06:16
    Year after year the Detroit Lions finish near the bottom of the pack in the NFL. Year after year, they get good draft choices as a result. Yet they still suck! That's quite an accomplishment! 😕
  2. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    2996
    03 Oct '10 13:171 edit
    Originally posted by bill718
    Year after year the Detroit Lions finish near the bottom of the pack in the NFL. Year after year, they get good draft choices as a result. Yet they still suck! That's quite an accomplishment! 😕
    Perennial losing mentality! Where hope springs eternal for most teams for the Lions it is "let's outsuck ourselves from last year"!
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    03 Oct '10 13:23
    Originally posted by bill718
    Year after year the Detroit Lions finish near the bottom of the pack in the NFL. Year after year, they get good draft choices as a result. Yet they still suck! That's quite an accomplishment! 😕
    You have heard of the Burmuda trainge havn't you? Well there is a duplicate triange extending from Detroit, down to Clevland, down to Cincinnati, and back up to Detroit. I call it the triangle of doom and all who enter therin are subject to its powers!! 😲
  4. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    2996
    03 Oct '10 13:55
    Originally posted by whodey
    You have heard of the Burmuda trainge havn't you? Well there is a duplicate triange extending from Detroit, down to Clevland, down to Cincinnati, and back up to Detroit. I call it the triangle of doom and all who enter therin are subject to its powers!! 😲
    My chess powers probably entered that force when flying over on my way to Buffalo! Yikes. How does one escap the force?
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    03 Oct '10 16:05
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    My chess powers probably entered that force when flying over on my way to Buffalo! Yikes. How does one escap the force?
    Resist the power of it's suction force and move in the opposite direction. Granted, you will inevitably be sucked in at some point but resist it while you can.
  6. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    2996
    03 Oct '10 16:37
    Originally posted by whodey
    Resist the power of it's suction force and move in the opposite direction. Granted, you will inevitably be sucked in at some point but resist it while you can.
    Impossible! If it is a suction force then everything it touches sucks in turn! Alas I am firmly in its grip!
  7. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    03 Oct '10 17:481 edit
    Originally posted by bill718
    Year after year the Detroit Lions finish near the bottom of the pack in the NFL. Year after year, they get good draft choices as a result. Yet they still suck! That's quite an accomplishment! 😕
    i watched their video presentation, they seem quite upbeat about the whole affair. If the broncos dont get ya, the cowboys will, although i really do think the Colts are too powerful, despite the injuries 🙂
Back to Top