1. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Joined
    08 Mar '04
    Moves
    615623
    23 Oct '13 08:59
    Red Sox in six. 😏
  2. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    45179
    23 Oct '13 14:10
    As a Jays fan, it would not be joyful to see John Farrell win a Championship in his first year with the Sox, so I will cheer for the Cards who are a classier operation in every way.

    Cards in FIVE
  3. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Joined
    21 May '03
    Moves
    223260
    23 Oct '13 15:06
    Originally posted by darvlay
    As a Jays fan, it would not be joyful to see John Farrell win a Championship in his first year with the Sox, so I will cheer for the Cards who are a classier operation in every way.

    Cards in FIVE
    Bring out the brooms in game 4. Red Sox in 4.
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    24 Oct '13 12:07
    I predicted Boston would take it all long ago.

    There is really no need to watch it unfold. It's like rolling a rock down a hill and insisting on watching it roll all the way to the bottom until it stops, as if gravity may stop working.

    I have not watched Boston play a game all year, and I don't need to do so. All that I need to know is that they spend like the Yankees and had the best record in baseball.
  5. Standard memberChaswray
    NUTTING BUSTER
    Baseball Purgatory
    Joined
    10 Oct '02
    Moves
    123805
    24 Oct '13 12:23
    Originally posted by whodey
    I predicted Boston would take it all long ago.

    There is really no need to watch it unfold. It's like rolling a rock down a hill and insisting on watching it roll all the way to the bottom until it stops, as if gravity may stop working.

    I have not watched Boston play a game all year, and I don't need to do so. All that I need to know is that they spend like the Yankees and had the best record in baseball.
    Seems to me that you predicted that the Reds would win it all, if you predict that every team will win it all chances are you will be right at least once. What a bunch of hog poop
  6. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Joined
    21 May '03
    Moves
    223260
    24 Oct '13 15:59
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    Bring out the brooms in game 4. Red Sox in 4.
    One down and three to go!
  7. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    At the edge
    Joined
    23 Sep '06
    Moves
    18031
    24 Oct '13 20:14
    Originally posted by darvlay
    As a Jays fan, it would not be joyful to see John Farrell win a Championship in his first year with the Sox, so I will cheer for the Cards who are a classier operation in every way.

    Cards in FIVE
    Did you say classier, or clumsier? 😛
  8. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Joined
    21 May '03
    Moves
    223260
    25 Oct '13 03:15
    :'(
  9. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Joined
    21 May '03
    Moves
    223260
    28 Oct '13 04:121 edit
    🙂
  10. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Joined
    21 May '03
    Moves
    223260
    29 Oct '13 03:14
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    🙂
  11. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Joined
    08 Mar '04
    Moves
    615623
    29 Oct '13 04:02
    Originally posted by caissad4
    Red Sox in six. 😏
    😏
  12. Subscribershortcircuit
    The Energizer
    where you want to be
    Joined
    28 Jan '07
    Moves
    66528
    29 Oct '13 20:08
    Originally posted by caissad4
    😏
    You may be proved right yet, however, Michael Wacha has been as tough
    as any pitcher in the game over the last month or so.
    I would not rule out a game 7 in Boston. If that happens, should be an
    interesting pitching matchup.
  13. Joined
    14 Dec '07
    Moves
    3763
    29 Oct '13 22:32
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    You may be proved right yet, however, Michael Wacha has been as tough
    as any pitcher in the game over the last month or so.
    I would not rule out a game 7 in Boston. If that happens, should be an
    interesting pitching matchup.
    Wacha is awesome, but if the Cards don't wake up their bats it won't matter. To win they have to score some runs. NSFW
    YouTube
  14. Joined
    20 Oct '02
    Moves
    546475
    31 Oct '13 16:21
    I thought it would go 7, but after Wacha losing out on a few borderline strike calls, you could almost see him realizing he was 22 and on a world stage for the first time
  15. Joined
    14 Dec '07
    Moves
    3763
    31 Oct '13 20:50
    Originally posted by Bobla45
    I thought it would go 7, but after Wacha losing out on a few borderline strike calls, you could almost see him realizing he was 22 and on a world stage for the first time
    I'm a St Louis fan, I'll get that out of the way upfront. Did you think the strike zone was awful in this series?
Back to Top