Worst QB to win SB?

Worst QB to win SB?

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

G
Mr. Shield

Moves
28 Jan 07

Tom Brady.

🙂

Probably Dilfer.

H

Chi-Town:Windy City

Moves
28 Jan 07

Originally posted by jammer
good point ... now back up and pull your nose out of no1morons arse
Lol, exactly.

Yea Tom Brady doesn't really tickly my fancy

C
Dark Legend

Galaxy near You

Moves
30 Jan 07

Originally posted by jammer
good point ... now back up and pull your nose out of no1morons arse
Joe Namath didn't exactly light up the scoreboard either, but I think Dilfer was the worst. He went in the game with the mindset of not losing the game for them the defense rather than go out and win it.

C
Dark Legend

Galaxy near You

Moves
30 Jan 07

Originally posted by Hypa
Lol, exactly.

Yea Tom Brady doesn't really tickly my fancy
I would take Tom Brady over Manning right now. Manning played well enough to win against N.E. but he is not Mr. Clutch yet

H

Moves
30 Jan 07

Originally posted by Chessplaya548
I would take Tom Brady over Manning right now. Manning played well enough to win against N.E. but he is not Mr. Clutch yet
Hmm, maybe.

I'd take Rex over either for the simple fact that I have faith in him.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
30 Jan 07

Hmm, maybe.

You're an idiot.

C
Dark Legend

Galaxy near You

Moves
30 Jan 07

Hmm, maybe.

Rex becomes gunshy after a big hit. If Thomas or Benson can't run in that situation, the Bears are in trouble because the ball isnt going to travel in the air very far after that.

H

Moves
30 Jan 07

Originally posted by no1marauder
You're an idiot.
stfu, #1Moron.

A great man once said once you win the Super Bowl trophy, you can't say $hit!
All the haters, all the non believers can't say $hit.

Only thing you can do, is make a pout face, tuck some dirt in your ass, and go hide behind a tree.

C
Dark Legend

Galaxy near You

Moves
30 Jan 07

stfu, #1Moron.

A great man once said once you win the Super Bowl trophy, you can't say $hit!
All the haters, all the non believers can't say $hit.

Only thing you can do, is make a pout face, tuck some dirt in your ass, and go hide behind a tree.
Winning the Super Bowl defines a career. You can do no wrong after that. Kansas City even took a chance on a washed up Montana based solely on his credentials.

H

Moves
30 Jan 07

Originally posted by Chessplaya548
Winning the Super Bowl defines a career. You can do no wrong after that. Kansas City even took a chance on a washed up Montana based solely on his credentials.
Exactly. It's refreshing to hear someone speak who isn't a hillbilly retard with a Jessica Simpson brain.

But even if he wins, they'll be

"OMG REX SUX, HE'S WORST QB TO 3VER W1N, WTF!?!?ROTFLOL!?!?"

U

Steelers Country

Moves
04 Feb 07

Sorry I haven't posted much recently.

but coming back and seeing some of the posts by the non-subs recently....

I remember when we did really have a problem, but I think we might just need a subscriber only forum.

any way, this is kinda a dumb thread, obviously and QB who's team got to the SB and won, that QB did enough to win the greatest trophy in sports.

when Grossman first started this year people were amazed how good he was.
a few weeks later he was terrible. he played good enough to beat the Saints last week. who knows he could get better in the coming years and eventually be a great QB.
I dont think its fair to judge a best/worst ever til there career is over

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
04 Feb 07
2 edits

Originally posted by UncleAdam
Sorry I haven't posted much recently.

but coming back and seeing some of the posts by the non-subs recently....

I remember when we did really have a problem, but I think we might just need a subscriber only forum.

any way, this is kinda a dumb thread, obviously and QB who's team got to the SB and won, that QB did enough to win the greatest trophy ...[text shortened]... ally be a great QB.
I dont think its fair to judge a best/worst ever til there career is over
Grossman was the 24th rated QB out of 32 starters on a team that played one of the easiest schedules. Plus he turned the ball over 25 times: only Jon Kitna had more. Also, he played rather miserably against New Orleans last week completing only 11 of 26 and deserves little of the credit for that win. A team can win the Super Bowl without a great or even a particulary good QB as Dilfer and others prove. And simply being the QB on the winning team in the SB doesn't mean you'll have a great career - look at Dilfer or Hostetler or Williams, etc. etc.

None of this matters since the odds of the Bears winning today is reasonably slim.

FL

over there

Moves
04 Feb 07

Originally posted by robscullion
Trent Dilfer?
I would say so. I'm only 15 years old so I don't remember all of the QB's of the past. Dilfer was mediocre, and that's all they needed because their defense would get the job done.

W
Angler

River City

Moves
04 Feb 07

None of this matters since the odds of the Bears winning today is reasonably slim.
A lot of Superbowls have been terrible (terrific) blowouts all but over by halftime.

Should we expect the same today?

U

Steelers Country

Moves
04 Feb 07
1 edit

Grossman was the 24th rated QB out of 32 starters on a team that played one of the easiest schedules. Plus he turned the ball over 25 times: only Jon Kitna had more. Also, he played rather miserably against New Orleans last week completing only 11 of 26 and deserves little of the credit for that win. A team can win the Super Bowl without a great or even None of this matters since the odds of the Bears winning today is reasonably slim.
Its his first year playing a whole season.

I'm not saying he will be good or great, but its unfair to call him the worst ever til he at least plays a few more seasons.