Wouldn't it be crazy

Wouldn't it be crazy

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MC

Moves
05 Oct 13
1 edit

Originally posted by shortcircuit
I said HOUSTON has never been to the Super Bowl (that includes the Oilers
and the Texans). I never said the Oilers were playing now.

Dude, you are out of your league discussing Schaub with me.
I have seen EVERY play, both pre-season and regular season that he has
played since he joined the Texans. He has never been anything more than a
serviceabl ...[text shortened]... defenses are teeing off.
He has happy feet and he is never going to be a premier QB....period!!
Yes, and I was talking about the team that is in Houston now.

Dude, I am done responding to your strawman. ONCE AGAIN, I did not say Shaub is an elite QB. I said a team that has that much talent on it and has gone 3-6 in their last nine games deserves no respect and is obviously poorly coached. Put Tebow at QB and they would do better than that with a decent coach. It doesn't matter what Shaub has done because KUBIAK is the coach.

You keep knocking Kubiak, but do you know how many
times Schaub checks off the play at the line?

You just lost all credibility, Kubiak does NOT allow Shaub to audible unless they are in their hurry up offense, that is a part of Kubiak's flawed system. Shaub is not the best and never will be the best but he would be a lot better if he was allowed to audible. He is only allowed to "check" plays out of two plays that he could call in the huddle.

The FACT is that Kubiak is taking a team that has arguably more talent than any other team in the league and getting mediocre results.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
06 Oct 13

Originally posted by MISTER CHESS
Yes, and I was talking about the team that is in Houston now.

Dude, I am done responding to your strawman. ONCE AGAIN, I did not say Shaub is an elite QB. I said a team that has that much talent on it and has gone 3-6 in their last nine games deserves no respect and is obviously poorly coached. Put Tebow at QB and they would do better than that with ...[text shortened]... am that has arguably more talent than any other team in the league and getting mediocre results.
Aaaaah, so you personally KNOW Gary Kubiak and you personally KNOW
that Schaub is not allowed to audible??

You are full of crap. You are busted on both counts.

Your delusion is not surprising though.
You call yourself "Mister Chess" and you troll the forums on a chess site
where you haven't played a game or even made a move in nearly 2 years.

MC

Moves
06 Oct 13

Aaaaah, so you personally KNOW Gary Kubiak and you personally KNOW
that Schaub is not allowed to audible??

You are full of crap. You are busted on both counts.

Your delusion is not surprising though.
You call yourself "Mister Chess" and you troll the forums on a chess site
where you haven't played a game or even made a move in nearly 2 years.
Whatever dude. Kubiak admitted as much

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
07 Oct 13

Whatever dude. Kubiak admitted as much
Gary Kubiak just threw his pick six for a record 4 weeks in a row!!

I guarantee you, Kubiak didn't throw it, Schaub did!!

THAT is the problem.

Loved your picks this week too. You got swept clean on them as well.

MC

Moves
07 Oct 13

Gary Kubiak just threw his pick six for a record 4 weeks in a row!!

I guarantee you, Kubiak didn't throw it, Schaub did!!

THAT is the problem.

Of course throwing pick sixes is a problem. The bigger problem is the coach continuously putting Shaub in position to throw pick sixes. He calls way to many pass plays.

Oh yeah, I really got swept. Two games aren't even finished yet smart one.

You are an idiot and you're team(coach) sux and you are too emotional so please stop responding to my posts.

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
07 Oct 13

Of course throwing pick sixes is a problem. The bigger problem is the coach continuously putting Shaub in position to throw pick sixes. He calls way to many pass plays.

You are an idiot and you're team(coach) sux and you are too emotional so please stop responding to my posts.
The only games I got this week was the bangles, Packers, Colts, and the Broncos. I will get the Niners. I hope to get the Chargers and Jets so I can get .500 this week.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
07 Oct 13

Lions @ Packers(-7) I would pick the Lions to beat the spread, in fact, I might even pick the Lions to win.

Texans @ 49ers (-4.5) The way Seattle and Indianapolis manhandled the Niners O line you have to be afraid for Kaepernick with JJ Watt on redemption's path. With the 9ers still unhealthy on offense don't expect them to have the results they did against the Rams.

Guarantee of the week:

Panthers(-2.5) @ Cardinals With(or without) extra time to prepare the Panthers will easily win by at least a field goal and this one will be in the books by end of the first half.

Question mark pick:

Chargers(-3) @ Raiders With Flynn under center for the raiders I would put money on the Chargers to cover the spread but if Pryor is back in time I would keep my money in my wallet.

This was your list of predictions. You appear to have forgotten.

MC

Moves
07 Oct 13

Lions @ Packers(-7) I would pick the Lions to beat the spread, in fact, I might even pick the Lions to win.

Texans @ 49ers (-4.5) The way Seattle and Indianapolis manhandled the Niners O line you have to be afraid for Kaepernick with JJ Watt on redemption's path. With the 9ers still unhealthy on offense don't expect them to have the results they did ...[text shortened]... keep my money in my wallet.

This was your list of predictions. You appear to have forgotten.
When you posted I was swept the Texans- Niners game was in the 1st qtr and the Chargers-Raiders game was a win for me.

Because you posted too early you look stupid. I also said this would be a tough week for predictions. I'll make you the same offer I made Paratrooper. We make picks ever week for every game and I guarantee that I will have a better record than you... put up or shut up as the saying goes.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
08 Oct 13
1 edit

When you posted I was swept the Texans- Niners game was in the 1st qtr and the Chargers-Raiders game was a win for me.

Because you posted too early you look stupid. I also said this would be a tough week for predictions. I'll make you the same offer I made Paratrooper. We make picks ever week for every game and I guarantee that I will have a better record than you... put up or shut up as the saying goes.
Guarantee? You are a bigger dumbass than I already thought.

ANYONE who guarantees a pro sports pick is either an idiot, or is in on a fix.
Since I seriously doubt you have the moxie or the connections required to
pull off a fix, I'll stick with thinking you are an idiot.

Now, if you are asking me to pick against the spread, I can certainly do that,
however, I won't guarantee any picks EVER, because that would be a losing
proposition to do so.

MC

Moves
08 Oct 13
3 edits

Guarantee? You are a bigger dumbass than I already thought.

ANYONE who guarantees a pro sports pick is either an idiot, or is in on a fix.
Since I seriously doubt you have the moxie or the connections required to
pull off a fix, I'll stick with thinking you are an idiot.

Now, if you are asking me to pick against the spread, I can certainly do t ...[text shortened]... however, I won't guarantee any picks EVER, because that would be a losing
proposition to do so.
Im not making any guarantees on a specific pick. I am making a guarantee that I will be correct more often than you. Put up or shut up. Anyway, picking against the spread is even less of a guarantee than picking outright, what the feck do you think is the point of a spread?

Edit: BTW trying to cover your own stupidity by calling others stupid only lulls those with less intelligence.

You obviously made a mistake saying I was swept so just own up to your mistake and it would go a long way towards making you seem less like an idiot.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
08 Oct 13

Im not making any guarantees on a specific pick. I am making a guarantee that I will be correct more often than you. Put up or shut up. Anyway, picking against the spread is even less of a guarantee than picking outright, what the feck do you think is the point of a spread?

Edit: BTW trying to cover your own stupidity by calling others stupid only lu ...[text shortened]... st own up to your mistake and it would go a long way towards making you seem less like an idiot.
Did you get swept? Ever think I was clairvoyant?

The purpose of a point spread is to make it that much more difficult to pick
the favorites. This is why the bookies make a living feasting off of the likes of you who think you are smarter than them. I acknowledge that the deck
is stacked in their favor, and that I am not going to consistently outperform
the betting lines. Yes, I will beat them occasionally. I have picked the entire
NFL roster of games for the last three years against the thread. I have had
weeks where I only missed a couple of games, and I have had weeks where
I only got a couple of them right. I have averaged 56% correct against the
spread. But, when you factor in the vig and the time and effort, I am not
going to earn a living at it. Maybe you think you can live off of that, but I
have much higher standards than that.

MC

Moves
08 Oct 13
1 edit

Did you get swept? Ever think I was clairvoyant?

The purpose of a point spread is to make it that much more difficult to pick
the favorites. This is why the bookies make a living feasting off of the likes of you who think you are smarter than them. I acknowledge that the deck
is stacked in their favor, and that I am not going to consistently outpe ...[text shortened]... ng at it. Maybe you think you can live off of that, but I
have much higher standards than that.

There is no clairvoyance necessary. You were wrong and you refuse to admit it.

If you realise this is the reason for a point spread then why would you rather pick against the spread than pick outright? It is easier to guarantee who will win then it is to pick who will cover the spread.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
09 Oct 13

You didn't win any of your picks.

The chargers game you said the chargers would cover UNLESS Pryor was back and if that happened you would keep your money in your wallet.
Keeping your money in your wallet is not placing a bet, it is backing off of a bet.

The Texans lost to the 49'ers.

Therefore, you were wrong on every pick you made.