13 Sep '08 10:51
    go yankees
  2. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    15 Sep '08 05:44
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    Haven't seen the standings lately. Are the Yankees closing in on that wild card yet? No.1 guaranteed it so it must be so. 😉
    And the Yankees will be going to the World Series again.
    As long as they buy tickets.
  3. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    15 Sep '08 13:43
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    7-0 Sox over Jays.
    Shut up, you.
  4. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    24 Sep '08 15:54
    Yankees wither down the road, leaving the house that Ruth built for the house that George built. Largest payroll in the league misses the dance. Truly this is a pity.................................NOT!!!!!
  5. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    24 Sep '08 15:56
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Despite losing three big time players to season ending injuries - Posada, Matsui and now Wang - and getting zero wins from the two young pitchers, Hughes and Kennedy, who were put into the starting rotation at the beginning of the season, the Yanks are right in the race. I expect you and the other Yankee haters who have been saying they won't make the playoffs have a big disappointment in store.
    No disappointment here. Anyone else?
  6. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    24 Sep '08 15:57
    Yeah, the Mets had it wrapped up when they led by 7 with 17 to go last year. The Twins trailed the Tigers by 10 in August two years ago, Etc., etc. etc.
    Mets are still in the race, but the Yankees are not!! Hummmm, better have a league investigation into this one.
  7. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    24 Sep '08 15:58
    From the post you first responded to:

I expect you and the other Yankee haters who have been saying they won't make the playoffs have a big disappointment in store.

Is that clear enough?
    Crystal clear and unbelievably WRONG!!!!
  8. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    24 Sep '08 15:59
    We'll see. I put my money where my mouth is on the Yanks; I bet a friend $50 they'd finish ahead of the Sox.

Colt's a different story; I think you're taking some (mostly) tongue in cheek comments a little too literally. Nonetheless, I think (as I said in the other thread; apparently you can't be bothered to read the posts you respond to), he'll make a fine NFL QB barring serious injury.
    Ummm, there is a Brinks truck that just pulled up to your house looking for a payout collection.

And where the heck is Colt Brennen?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree