1. Standard memberflexmore
    Quack Quack Quack !
    Chesstralia
    Moves
    30 Dec '05 10:581 edit
    Originally posted by ItsYouThatIAdore
    Very nice! do not ask me how i Missed Australia!
    you cheeky ^&%%$* you ...

do you remember our games ... no you forgot to even move !!!!

and i won ... πŸ˜‰

never mind your piddling passed pawn or whatever ... i won 😏
    (maybe if gatecrasher will now forget a little more, if he would just miss us australians for a few weeks, then he will lose too )

and we passed your 1650 limit (just) ...

australians can play chess ... but we prefer not to use en-passant, nor knight forks.
  2. Canada
    Moves
    31 Dec '05 05:27
    Funny, Tebb enters, and guess what Meman enters, sounds like more people are joining Skeeter. and who cares about the choo choos, i just want to participate...its prestigious, the glory...RHP ROCKS
  3. Standard memberVovochka
    Caro-Kann Lover
    Rishon-le-Zion
    Moves
    31 Dec '05 16:41
    Poorly represented on this site Russia has a representative for championship

infomast - 1824
  4. Standard memberbuffalobill
    Major Bone
    On yer tail ...
    Moves
    31 Dec '05 23:58
    Originally posted by Vovochka
    Poorly represented on this site Russia has a representative for championship

infomast - 1824
    No chance. Like myself.
  5. Standard memberTrains44
    Full speed locomotiv
    Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Jan '06 00:57
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    The strongest player representing Scottland is now Redmike 1887
    Scotland.....1 "T".
  6. Standard memberTrains44
    Full speed locomotiv
    Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Jan '06 00:59
    Funny, Tebb enters, and guess what Meman enters, sounds like more people are joining Skeeter. and who cares about the choo choos, i just want to participate...its prestigious, the glory...RHP ROCKS
    Funny? Tebb enters?? Funny?? Da hell is so funny bout that? He'll nail us all!!
  7. Standard memberTrains44
    Full speed locomotiv
    Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Jan '06 01:02
    Please make me laugh about Tebb entering! I'm trying to laugh, believe me! I'm really trying.😠
    Our ass's will be grass.
  8. Standard memberTrains44
    Full speed locomotiv
    Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Jan '06 01:05
    Originally posted by TRAINS44
    Please make me laugh about Tebb entering! I'm trying to laugh, believe me! I'm really trying.😠
    Our ass's will be grass.
    I got it!!!!!! Lets all open with e4 and he wont stand a chance!😏. Yes, that's it for him, finished! 😏
  9. Standard memberTrains44
    Full speed locomotiv
    Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Jan '06 01:07
    Originally posted by TRAINS44
    I got it!!!!!! Lets all open with e4 and he wont stand a chance!😏. Yes, that's it for him, finished! 😏
    But I'm still tryin ta laugh. Actually it's cryin on the inside.:'(
  10. Canada
    Moves
    01 Jan '06 01:12
    lol Mr Trains44! Since i am the reason you entered the tournament, i hope you do really good! and David is amazing, but hey, with every game we learn, i just got my but handed to me, to one of the only known GMs here, and i learned a lot through discussion and analysis with him. I am sure, if you play Tebb in the tourney, after the game, talk to him about your mistakes and you may learn some amazing things!
  11. Standard memberTrains44
    Full speed locomotiv
    Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Jan '06 01:15
    lol Mr Trains44! Since i am the reason you entered the tournament, i hope you do really good! and David is amazing, but hey, with every game we learn, i just got my but handed to me, to one of the only known GMs here, and i learned a lot through discussion and analysis with him. I am sure, if you play Tebb in the tourney, after the game, talk to him about your mistakes and you may learn some amazing things!
    Hey, just you wait a minute! That guys gonna learn from me!! Ya hear me?? From me!! Me not from him! 😠 And yes, Matt...its because of you I am in that tourn, yes it is, and I'm happy you talked me into itπŸ™‚
  12. Standard memberTrains44
    Full speed locomotiv
    Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Jan '06 01:16
    And "butt" ass, is with 2 T's.
  13. Canada
    Moves
    01 Jan '06 01:22
    lol! Joey, just make sure to let Tebb get past the first 30 moves...or for that matter let some of your opponents, you do not want to be that good...thats just trouble. πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚ plus if we play it will hurt my ego to much!
  14. Standard memberTrains44
    Full speed locomotiv
    Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Jan '06 01:26
    lol! Joey, just make sure to let Tebb get past the first 30 moves...or for that matter let some of your opponents, you do not want to be that good...thats just trouble. πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚ plus if we play it will hurt my ego to much!
    I'd never hurt you OR your ego.πŸ™‚
  15. Standard memberTrains44
    Full speed locomotiv
    Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Jan '06 01:57
    ericfrelicot is the top Frenchman in the tourney with a 1775 rating!!! Any predictions on who will be the surprise of the tournament, the mickey mouse player who will upset one of the big guns???
    Please no guns in this tourny.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree