1. England.
    Moves
    04 Sep '07 11:274 edits
    Originally posted by PsychoPawn
    If you are moving within the time period allotted then you aren't being inconsiserate at all and you would be managing your games sensibly.

If you can manage 5000 games and not timeout in them then you are managing them well and no one has the right to whine or complain that you aren't moving fast enough.
    A valid point. You may have noticed in my 2 earlier posts in this thread
    (30 Aug '07 13:29 and 31 Aug '07 08:10) that I am also defending this same position (the right for a player to move in their games within the allocated time controls). My point regarding managing game load sensibly was prompted by the existence of this thread, started by a player who is making an apology for some aspect of their game load management it appears.
  2. Stormwind City
    Moves
    07 Sep '07 02:47
    As long as a player has any amount of timebank, then nobody has a right to tell him/her that he/she is moving too slow. If the player's timebank runs out, claim the easy win. In the case of Heng, he has apologized, which was very considerate of him, and he has told everyone to claim wins when they can. I think he has done nothing wrong.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree