1. England.
    Moves
    01 Sep '07 09:05
    I think I would have to concede 1200+ active games does seem excessive. I do still think (in principle) you can't just whine because someone isn't moving fast enough to suit you, yet I suppose ideally everyone should try to manage their game load sensibly.
  2. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    01 Sep '07 13:51
    Originally posted by zebano
    My only request is that he starts resigning his lost games. It doesn't have to be the ones that he should lose, but he is playing out a K, R, 2p vrs K + p (not passed). I can't think of any 1700 who will slip up even while blitzing that. the pawns are even at the wrong end of the board to give any stalemate chances.
    Is this a possible section 3c violation? 😛
  3. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    01 Sep '07 14:58
    Originally posted by adramforall
    Is this a possible section 3c violation? 😛
    maybe, we need to be careful to avoid doing that, in all of the forums, right?

in no way do i personally want to harrass any individual player in RHP, nor do i think that any of the other thread comments are intended to harrass one player and I, as well as others, have pretty much gone out of our way to avoid any harrassment. i hope that i did not cross that line.
  4. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    02 Sep '07 04:43
    if anyone cares to check, the time outs have occurred, just as predicted. why accept new challenges at the same time games are being timed out and matches and tournaments are lagging?
  5. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    02 Sep '07 09:17
    Originally posted by coquette
    in no way do i personally want to harrass any individual player in RHP, nor do i think that any of the other thread comments are intended to harrass one player and I, as well as others, have pretty much gone out of our way to avoid any harrassment. i hope that i did not cross that line.
    Unfortunately, I think you have crossed that line, especially considering your repeated, and ill-informed attacks on heng and the way he choses to use the site.

Today, again, you try to give people the impression that heng isn't being a good, considerate site member, by making misleading comments.

Lying to try to get the community on your side in your continuing disrespect of a player can only be described as harassment. How is repeatedly making negative stuff up (and posting it) "going out of your way to avoid harassment"?

D
  6. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    02 Sep '07 11:36
    If you want to cut down, might not be a bad idea to just resign 600 games and offer draws in 600, or resign 1200 ... You'd be down to under 500 I'm sure. And if you care for rating, it'll go up once you 'start over.'
  7. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    02 Sep '07 13:111 edit
    Originally posted by Quaff
    I think I would have to concede 1200+ active games does seem excessive. I do still think (in principle) you can't just whine because someone isn't moving fast enough to suit you, yet I suppose ideally everyone should try to manage their game load sensibly.
    If you are moving within the time period allotted then you aren't being inconsiserate at all and you would be managing your games sensibly.

If you can manage 5000 games and not timeout in them then you are managing them well and no one has the right to whine or complain that you aren't moving fast enough.
  8. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    02 Sep '07 13:35
    if anyone cares to check, the time outs have occurred, just as predicted. why accept new challenges at the same time games are being timed out and matches and tournaments are lagging?
    For anybody interested in facts...
    In the last 60 games that heng has completed (going back to the 27th August), he has won 36, drawn 6 and lost 11, claiming 24 timeouts and losing 0 to timeout.

Unfortunately, cokette has decided to continually harass heng for some inexplicable reason. Personally, I think the lies need to stop.

D
  9. SubscriberFlying Dwarf
    Hunter of Texas Pete
    ....thats a secret
    Moves
    02 Sep '07 14:54
    Whats the big deal? The site has rules and Heng is playing within them.

We have several games going at the moment and he has already given me spanking in several more! The swine also finds the time to trash talk me as he plays.

Leave the guy alone!!!!
  10. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    02 Sep '07 15:42
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    For anybody interested in facts...
    In the last 60 games that heng has completed (going back to the 27th August), he has won 36, drawn 6 and lost 11, claiming 24 timeouts and [b]losing 0 to timeout

Unfortunately, cokette has decided to continually harass heng for some inexplicable reason. Personally, I think the lies need to stop.

D[/b]
    Maybe my maths is bad but when did 36 + 6 + 11 = 60?

Also is it not time you stopped harassing coquette, or is it one rule for you and another for everyone else? 😕
  11. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    02 Sep '07 16:131 edit
    i'll leave it alone. i do not want it to be personal. i would just like EVERY player to play their games and if they take on too many to play out the games that they have before they take on more games.

i didn't tell a lie in any postings. i might have been mistaken about something, but i can back up every thread i posted, but i don't need to. it's all in the record of games and matches.

like i said, i'll leave it alone, with a closing apology to heng for addressing his record personally. i'm sorry, heng. good luck with all your games and matches.
  12. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    02 Sep '07 17:08
    Originally posted by adramforall
    Maybe my maths is bad but when did 36 + 6 + 11 = 60?

Also is it not time you stopped harassing coquette, or is it one rule for you and another for everyone else? 😕
    I did it quickly, and may have miscounted. The important fact remains that Heng hasn't lost ANY game by TO in the last few days.

Why do you think it's ok to paint somebody in a negative light through the telling of lies, which can be shown very easily to be completely false? It's not something I find acceptable. Maybe that's just me.

D
  13. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    02 Sep '07 17:11
    i can back up every thread i posted, but i don't need to. it's all in the record of games and matches.
    Please show us the recent timeout losses heng has suffered which prompted you to post about them in multiple threads today.

D
  14. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    02 Sep '07 17:333 edits
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    Please show us the recent timeout losses heng has suffered which prompted you to post about them in multiple threads today.

D
    Fair enough. When I looked before at his recent record, I saw all the time outs and didn't look carefully. Strangely, he is WINNING on all of his recent time outs. My humble apologies to all.

This could lead to further comments, but i realize that nothing more constructive can be said without further crossing the line of harrassment. Again, heng, I apologize. I see that you are not losing to time out losses.
  15. Joined
    25 Jan '07
    Moves
    04 Sep '07 06:18
    firstly, ragnorak, thanks for defending for me..aprreaciate that...
    2ndly, coquette has apologised...

thus, i propose we drop this amicably and remain chess friends in RHP...

flying dwarf, u r a sport..🙂 that is why i enjoyed talking to u while playing tho i knw admitting this wud make some others go mad that i should spend my time playing and cutting down my games...which is one reason i kept quiet for few days in forum

"to err is human...to forgive is divine"

i erred in taking too many games,,,...hope u guys forgive me...
    i forgive coquette for making those remarks....

cheers and good day...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree