Tournaments Forum

Tournaments Forum

  1. Helsinki, Finland
    Joined
    19 Sep '07
    Moves
    303019
    20 Jul '08 11:35
    I have just created a club namely ' Asian Chess Club'. Can someone explain to me please about operating this club. Sorry if you think that it is a silly question.

    How do I invite players to join with my club please?

    Charles
  2. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 200000...!
    Joined
    23 Mar '04
    Moves
    217617
    20 Jul '08 16:59
    Originally posted by Indosmart
    I have just created a club namely ' Asian Chess Club'. Can someone explain to me please about operating this club. Sorry if you think that it is a silly question.

    How do I invite players to join with my club please?

    Charles
    Send them the password the site made for you via PM. They (and you) can enter after entering that password.
  3. Joined
    26 Jun '06
    Moves
    59283
    20 Jul '08 20:30
    Originally posted by Aiko
    Send them the password the site made for you via PM. They (and you) can enter after entering that password.
    isnt that only for tournaments?
  4. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 200000...!
    Joined
    23 Mar '04
    Moves
    217617
    20 Jul '08 22:12
    It is the tournaments forum...
  5. Joined
    26 Jun '06
    Moves
    59283
    20 Jul '08 23:22
    Originally posted by Aiko
    It is the tournaments forum...
    he doesnt say anything about tournaments in his post, and he doesnt have enough people for tournaments i believe
  6. Helsinki, Finland
    Joined
    19 Sep '07
    Moves
    303019
    21 Jul '08 18:29
    Originally posted by irontigran
    he doesnt say anything about tournaments in his post, and he doesnt have enough people for tournaments i believe
    You are totally right. I think he has got misunderstang about my post. I feel so sorry if my post was not clear enough for him.
  7. Joined
    26 Jun '06
    Moves
    59283
    21 Jul '08 23:40
    Originally posted by Indosmart
    You are totally right. I think he has got misunderstang about my post. I feel so sorry if my post was not clear enough for him.
    🙂

    to answer your question you just have to invite people by msg., there is no special way in this case
Back to Top