Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Tournaments Forum

Tournaments Forum

1. 20 Jul '08 11:35
    I have just created a club namely ' Asian Chess Club'. Can someone explain to me please about operating this club. Sorry if you think that it is a silly question.

How do I invite players to join with my club please?

Charles
  2. Standard member Aiko
    Nearing 200000...!
    20 Jul '08 16:59
    Originally posted by Indosmart
    I have just created a club namely ' Asian Chess Club'. Can someone explain to me please about operating this club. Sorry if you think that it is a silly question.

How do I invite players to join with my club please?

Charles
    Send them the password the site made for you via PM. They (and you) can enter after entering that password.
  3. Standard member irontigran
    Rob Scheider is..
    20 Jul '08 20:30
    Originally posted by Aiko
    Send them the password the site made for you via PM. They (and you) can enter after entering that password.
    isnt that only for tournaments?
  4. Standard member Aiko
    Nearing 200000...!
    20 Jul '08 22:12
    It is the tournaments forum...
  5. Standard member irontigran
    Rob Scheider is..
    20 Jul '08 23:22
    Originally posted by Aiko
    It is the tournaments forum...
    he doesnt say anything about tournaments in his post, and he doesnt have enough people for tournaments i believe
  6. 21 Jul '08 18:29
    Originally posted by irontigran
    he doesnt say anything about tournaments in his post, and he doesnt have enough people for tournaments i believe
    You are totally right. I think he has got misunderstang about my post. I feel so sorry if my post was not clear enough for him.
  7. Standard member irontigran
    Rob Scheider is..
    21 Jul '08 23:40
    Originally posted by Indosmart
    You are totally right. I think he has got misunderstang about my post. I feel so sorry if my post was not clear enough for him.

to answer your question you just have to invite people by msg., there is no special way in this case