'Beatlemania' Ban Rectified..!???

'Beatlemania' Ban Rectified..!???

Tournaments

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
CerebrallyChallenged

Lyme BayChesil Beach

Moves
01 Nov 12

'jmskms' most certainly did, he's had no reply to his feedback either. If he was so insistent upon the tourney going 'to the rightful winner', then I'd have thought his input alone would suffice. I've not contacted 'beatlemania' in this regard, perhaps I've made the error of assuming that as it was a simple site error, 'little' input would actually be needed..now into EIGHT months on, I figured all wrong...

u
semper fi

Moves
22 Nov 12

Originally posted by RevRSleeker
'jmskms' most certainly did, he's had no reply to his feedback either. If he was so insistent upon the tourney going 'to the rightful winner', then I'd have thought his input alone would suffice. I've not contacted 'beatlemania' in this regard, perhaps I've made the error of assuming that as it was a simple site error, 'little' input would actually be needed..now into EIGHT months on, I figured all wrong...
What a joke. Between this, and a couple of other issues I have witnessed with the lack of admin concern for the people that are paying them, I think I will look into other sites to give my money to. I just reupped my sub not too long ago, so I will have plenty of time to research and make a good decision. I have been with the site pretty much from the start. This name started in 03, but I had an account in 01. I have witnessed many upgrades to the site. It seems latley that the upgrades are few and far between while other sites have passed them up in almost every aspect. I would hate to leave the site.... call it loyalty, but enough is enough.