1. London
    Joined
    28 Sep '04
    Moves
    110329
    05 Jun '06 18:03
    It would be nice if this tournament was only for clans with +5 members, or only to recently active clans, or clans that have played a certain number of challenges.

    What would also be nice, would be if the tournament actually prevented people without a clan from entering; see interskyboy.
  2. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Joined
    23 Sep '03
    Moves
    15902
    05 Jun '06 18:45
    Originally posted by Freddie2006
    It would be nice if this tournament was only for clans with +5 members, or only to recently active clans, or clans that have played a certain number of challenges.

    What would also be nice, would be if the tournament actually prevented people without a clan from entering; see interskyboy.
    That's where we must rely in good will.

    I have PM'd the following and would be grateful if others could do the same if they spot clanless players in the mix.

    Ta

    ____

    Hi,

    I know it's nice to be in lots of tournies, but this one is for Clan Leaders only.

    Can you please withdraw your entry.

    Cheers
  3. Swansea
    Joined
    21 Jan '06
    Moves
    33584
    05 Jun '06 18:52
    The welsh clan that he is applying for hasnt had a leader for over 200 days so he won't get let in either lol
  4. Standard memberGalaxyShield
    Mr. Shield
    Joined
    02 Sep '04
    Moves
    174290
    05 Jun '06 20:05
    Originally posted by Freddie2006
    It would be nice if this tournament was only for clans with +5 members, or only to recently active clans, or clans that have played a certain number of challenges.

    What would also be nice, would be if the tournament actually prevented people without a clan from entering; see interskyboy.
    I agree. I'll send feedback asking about it within the next couple of days to see if the admins can do something about it if nothing happens.
  5. Swansea
    Joined
    21 Jan '06
    Moves
    33584
    05 Jun '06 21:33
    There's four non clan leaders in it now.........😞
  6. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Joined
    08 Mar '03
    Moves
    38202
    05 Jun '06 21:37
    Originally posted by The Slow Pawn
    What a pathetic line skeeter ... So you gonna enter this one as well being the great clan leader that you are??
    Nope. Whilst I am entitled to, I'll respect the spirit and intent of the tourney.

    skeeter
  7. Standard memberThe Slow Pawn
    HIT THE LIGHTS
    Joined
    15 Nov '03
    Moves
    57135
    05 Jun '06 21:42
    Originally posted by skeeter
    Nope. Whilst I am entitled to, I'll respect the spirit and intent of the tourney.

    skeeter
    You are not entitled

    You are not (nor have ever been) an active clan leader.

    How many of your brain cells are pr-occupied of fantasizing about spotty XNZ that you don't get that woman ??

    TSP
  8. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Joined
    23 Sep '03
    Moves
    15902
    05 Jun '06 21:51
    Originally posted by expressiveoutburst
    There's four non clan leaders in it now.........😞
    Name and shame! (and Maim)

    I'm too lazy to root 'em out...
  9. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Joined
    08 Mar '03
    Moves
    38202
    05 Jun '06 21:54
    Originally posted by The Slow Pawn
    You are not entitled

    You are not (nor have ever been) an active clan leader.

    How many of your brain cells are pr-occupied of fantasizing about spotty XNZ that you don't get that woman ??

    TSP
    Hey Boris, I am entitled to enter. Where does it say "active" in the entry conditions? Hmmm.

    Pull your head in or I'll enter just to slut you off.
  10. Swansea
    Joined
    21 Jan '06
    Moves
    33584
    05 Jun '06 21:57
    Originally posted by rhb
    Name and shame! (and Maim)

    I'm too lazy to root 'em out...
    Ones that I remember are, with another addition(5)

    Sardodas
    Shinmen
    Interskyboy
    Jose Sureda

    I think one pulled out since I last looked though....
  11. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Joined
    23 Sep '03
    Moves
    15902
    05 Jun '06 22:02
    Originally posted by expressiveoutburst
    Ones that I remember are, with another addition(5)

    Sardodas
    Shinmen
    Interskyboy
    Jose Sureda

    I think one pulled out since I last looked though....
    Cool. I'll start PM'ing them if I get around to feeling passionate about this again.
  12. Swansea
    Joined
    21 Jan '06
    Moves
    33584
    05 Jun '06 22:05
    Originally posted by skeeter
    Hey Boris, I am entitled to enter. Where does it say "active" in the entry conditions? Hmmm.

    Pull your head in or I'll enter just to slut you off.
    Go on Skeeter, ENTER, just so it annoys Boris πŸ˜›
  13. Standard memberThe Slow Pawn
    HIT THE LIGHTS
    Joined
    15 Nov '03
    Moves
    57135
    05 Jun '06 22:09
    Originally posted by skeeter
    Hey Boris, I am entitled to enter. Where does it say "active" in the entry conditions? Hmmm.

    Pull your head in or I'll enter just to slut you off.
    How about you read the tournament description of the first Clan leader Clash (and then tell me what makes you think that this does not apply to the second version of this tournament)

    You really are a cupid stow
  14. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Joined
    08 Mar '03
    Moves
    38202
    05 Jun '06 22:30
    Originally posted by The Slow Pawn
    How about you read the tournament description of the first Clan leader Clash (and then tell me what makes you think that this does not apply to the second version of this tournament)

    You really are a cupid stow
    There is no connection between the frst and second tourneys.Inferred or otherwise. You are the antagonist here Boris. I have already stated that I do not intend to enter.

    What's the beef? I think you are deliberately trying to ellicit an unfavourable response from me? Hmmmm?

    skeeter
  15. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Joined
    08 Mar '03
    Moves
    38202
    05 Jun '06 22:31
    Originally posted by expressiveoutburst
    Go on Skeeter, [b]ENTER, just so it annoys Boris πŸ˜›[/b]
    He's on his last warningπŸ˜‰

    skeeter
Back to Top