Clan Leader Clash II

Clan Leader Clash II

Tournaments

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
515 + 30 days

Syver Yurt TC

Moves
09 Jun 06
1 edit

G
Mr. Shield

Moves
09 Jun 06

Originally posted by skeeter
Thats a good point Galaxy, and I pay mind to it. For the record I'm not comfortable being in this tourney. Two reasons:

1. On average, clan leaders do not hold the top slot rating wise in their respective clans and....

2. My 'leader' status can be considered at best as 'convenient'.

To that end it was never my intention to enter this tourney and I i ...[text shortened]... forum, asking me to withdraw, in the spirit of the theme.

That's all

Michelle
I agree. If I were in your position I would have entered as well.

I was annoyed at first (but considering the circumstances there was really no option), but it is just another tourney and I only had a small percentage of having a shot at winning. I wouldn't mind playing you either, as there could be some lively in game chat πŸ˜‰.

Either way I'm happy right now, but I really wish things hadn't gotten the way they are now the way they did.

That's life.

G
Mr. Shield

Moves
09 Jun 06
2 edits

Originally posted by GalaxyShield

I was annoyed at first (but considering the circumstances there was really no option), but it is just another tourney and I only had a small percentage of having a shot at winning. I wouldn't mind playing you either, as there could be some lively in game chat πŸ˜‰.

Either way I'm ha ...[text shortened]... t I really wish things hadn't gotten the way they are now the way they did.

That's life.
Haha, wow, I can't believe it actually happened, haha.

Tournament 1145

Thanks Boris πŸ˜‰.

E

Swansea

Moves
09 Jun 06
1 edit

Haha. just seen my group and I knew I was going to draw Freddie! Bring it on bitch!πŸ˜€ Goodluck to bambee and deltapreacherπŸ™‚

s
515 + 30 days

Syver Yurt TC

Moves
09 Jun 06

Originally posted by GalaxyShield

Either way I'm ha ...[text shortened]... t I really wish things hadn't gotten the way they are now the way they did.

That's life.
Thanks for that. Cheers me up no end. It's really over to Boris now. If he asks nicely then I'll withdraw. If I get attitude, forget it.

So Boris, what's it to be?? Hmmmmm?

skeeter

s
515 + 30 days

Syver Yurt TC

Moves
09 Jun 06

Thanks for that. Cheers me up no end. It's really over to Boris now. If he asks nicely then I'll withdraw. If I get attitude, forget it.

skeeter
Academic now. Game on.

skeeter

X
Cancerous Bus Crash

p^2.sin(phi)

Moves
09 Jun 06
1 edit

choo-choo
Oh dear. Cheat accusations again Skeeter? I thought you would have learnt your lesson by now.

E

Swansea

Moves
09 Jun 06

Skeeter, any snipers around your area willing to take out an annoying little brat?

s
515 + 30 days

Syver Yurt TC

Moves
09 Jun 06

Originally posted by XanthosNZ
Oh dear. Cheat accusations again Skeeter? I thought you would have learnt your lesson by now.
Whatever are you on about Gav? I have a cold and 'achoo-achoo' can't get rid of it. Typo's included.

skeeter

s
515 + 30 days

Syver Yurt TC

Moves
09 Jun 06

M
me, not you

CaNaDa

Moves
09 Jun 06
1 edit

I guess some non-clan leaders snuck in after all

edit: well.. actually just the one I guess: gingerbyron

r
Ginger Scum

Paranoia

Moves
09 Jun 06

Originally posted by MIODude
I guess some non-clan leaders snuck in after all

edit: well.. actually just the one I guess: gingerbyron
do we let him get away with it 'cos he's ginger? That said.. he's not in the ginger clan.

Release the hounds!

TSP
HIT THE LIGHTS

Moves
09 Jun 06

skeeter
Just seen your post ...

You're kidding me right ??

You've entered a tournament that you had no right to enter in the first place (and this is the second time you did this) ... Looking at your level of play and at that of competition it is likely that you'll win this one as well which is a disgrace to any real clan leader at RHP

TSP

r
Ginger Scum

Paranoia

Moves
09 Jun 06

Originally posted by The Slow Pawn
Just seen your post ...

You're kidding me right ??

You've entered a tournament that you had no right to enter in the first place (and this is the second time you did this) ... Looking at your level of play and at that of competition it is likely that you'll win this one as well which is a disgrace to any real clan leader at RHP

TSP
😞 Can you not follow simple instructions?

s
515 + 30 days

Syver Yurt TC

Moves
09 Jun 06