Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Tournaments Forum

Tournaments Forum

1. 19 Dec '07 04:40
    Hi there everyone....just wishing everyone on RHP a merry xmas and happy holidays!! And i m controliing my number of games !! as we move on to 2008, let us forgive and forget the bad memories and look forward to the year ahead!! Cheers!!!
  2. Standard member Surtism
    Prof.
    19 Dec '07 12:36
    Merry Christmas to you too!
  3. Standard member irontigran
    Rob Scheider is..
    19 Dec '07 20:30
    Originally posted by heng
    Hi there everyone....just wishing everyone on RHP a merry xmas and happy holidays!! And i m controliing my number of games !! as we move on to 2008, let us forgive and forget the bad memories and look forward to the year ahead!! Cheers!!!
    happy holidays heng!
  4. 19 Dec '07 22:03
    Wow 828. I wish I had the time for that. Happy Holidays.
  5. 20 Dec '07 01:34
    You too mate.
  6. Standard member Ichibanov
    King of slow
    20 Dec '07 19:43
    Happy Holidays Heng!

I think your new year's philosophy is great. Ditch the bad stuff, keep the good and have a great new year!
  7. 21 Dec '07 07:21
    Right back at you Heng! Merry Xmas!