Moves
    10 Nov '05 15:08

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

2. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    10 Nov '05 15:30
    That's the reason I got out of the Monster Mash 1300-1499 one. Not that I had much chance of winning that one, but with the 'greatest RHP player to be' in it I don't wish to get another 38 games added to the current load.
  3. Joined
    15 Aug '05
    Moves
    10 Nov '05 15:40

4. Joined
    10 Jan '05
    Moves
    10 Nov '05 16:02
    exactly the reason why I left that tournament. Looking forward to some interesting games, but it would be nice if I would at least have the idea that I could have a chance at winning....
  5. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    10 Nov '05 16:10
    Has anybody asked Thecyl to leave the tournament?
  6. Joined
    10 Jan '05
    Moves
    10 Nov '05 16:18
    not me, as has every right to be in there (with the current rating setup). Not blaiming him for being in the tournement, just think the site should take care of these things (by implementing a rating floor).
  7. Standard memberGalaxyShield
    Mr. Shield
    Moves
    10 Nov '05 16:36
    This is why we need something like tournament mods. To watch bandeds like these and keep the high rated players out of the lower bands. Of course something would need to be set in place to allow the player into the correct band.
  8. Joined
    14 Sep '04
    Moves
    10 Nov '05 17:00
    Originally posted by Sicilian Smaug
    entrants to this tournamount are dropping like flies! Myself included. Anything to do with a certain player whos a 2100 rated in disguise? I was looking forward to this tournamount..The first all against all in my ratings group i've noticed that wasnt already full to capacity. Dont see the point now.. grrrrr 😠
    I have just e-mailed Thecyl asking him to withdraw. I want to enter the tournament as well, but would like at least a chance of a win rather than just take a beasting
  9. Joined
    14 Sep '04
    Moves
    10 Nov '05 17:03
    Originally posted by zanussi
    I have just e-mailed Thecyl asking him to withdraw. I want to enter the tournament as well, but would like at least a chance of a win rather than just take a beasting
    he withdrew straight away and apologised, which was very good of him. So sign up now!!
  10. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    10 Nov '05 17:16
    so now you only have fierytorment...but he may just leave again dropping all his games
  11. Joined
    10 Jan '05
    Moves
    10 Nov '05 17:40
    Originally posted by zanussi
    he withdrew straight away and apologised, which was very good of him. So sign up now!!
    yes sir! just signed up again, now lets get this thing roling! (who needs tourney mods anyway)
  12. Joined
    15 Aug '05
    Moves
    10 Nov '05 18:48

13. Standard memberGalaxyShield
    Mr. Shield
    Moves
    10 Nov '05 19:442 edits
    Originally posted by Deurbel
    yes sir! just signed up again, now lets get this thing roling! (who needs tourney mods anyway)
    You need mods for the people who won't leave kindly when asked. This happened with one of the top 20 (currently) on the site not to long ago. Entered a bunch of bands and when asked to leave, didn't (at least I believe he was asked). The mods probably wouldn't be needed all that much but still, it helps to have some preventive measure in place.

P.S. have fun playing fierytorment 😉.

P.S.S. Drat, I have the same situation with Red House in one my tournaments now...Hmm, I'll message him when I get my sub back. Blah, this sucks.
  14. Joined
    10 Jan '05
    Moves
    10 Nov '05 20:00
    Originally posted by GalaxyShield
    You need mods for the people who won't leave kindly when asked. This happened with one of the top 20 (currently) on the site not to long ago. Entered a bunch of bands and when asked to leave, didn't (at least I believe he was asked). The mods probably wouldn't be needed all that much but still, it helps to have some preventive measure in place.

P. ...[text shortened]... use in one my tournaments now...Hmm, I'll message him when I get my sub back. Blah, this sucks.
    agreed, just tried to put some sarcasme in my post (but that obviously didnt work ;-)

ps: I am already playing fierytorment in an other tourney. And even though I made some stupid moves, I still think that I am going to win atleast one of our games.

pss: actually forget about that ps, dont want to jinx it......
  15. Standard memberfierytorment
    Mr. Flame of Fury
    Winona Lake
    Moves
    10 Nov '05 21:28
    Pst, no talking about games in progress Deubel..... 🙂 If I could enter a higher band tourney I would, but with the rating I can't.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree