1. Donationbelgianfreak
    stitching you up
    Moves
    30 Jan '03 22:241 edit
    [b]OK OK.. I was hasty, wrong and am a grotesque freak...
    I was about to tell people to give you a break; that you were a good guy who must have been having a bad moment. But if it makes you a Freak... well, I can't be upset about that 😡

C&R - sites looking great. I'm especially amazed at the rating history fraphs; amazing stuff. I'm going to try to use it like the stock market ("this player's been droping all week, so he's bound to start playing harder soon - best not play him. Whereas this guy has been rising fast - ready for a fall I reckon, with lots of juicy point for the taking&quotπŸ˜‰. Unfortunatly, I've never made money on the stocks..

nb. Dave, don't be so cocky - I'm gonna take you down 😏
  2. Joined
    15 Aug '02
    Moves
    01 Feb '03 13:58
    Originally posted by belgianfreak
    I was about to tell people to give you a break; that you were a good guy who must have been having a bad moment. But if it makes you a Freak... well, I can't be upset about that 😡

LOL - we're two of a kind huh? 😡

3. Standard memberSchliemann
    The Diplomat
    Slightly Left :D
    Moves
    01 Feb '03 14:50
    Originally posted by belgianfreak

nb. Dave, don't be so cocky - I'm gonna take you down 😏
    Well Big Daddy I will give you the chance to go one one with the great one...and I entered into the other knock out too!!

As for being cocky...hell I have earned that right here πŸ˜€

Dave
  4. Standard memberSchliemann
    The Diplomat
    Slightly Left :D
    Moves
    06 Feb '03 13:28
    And Dave moves on to Round Two.

Good Games Fredus πŸ˜€

Dave
  5. Joined
    25 Nov '02
    Moves
    21 Apr '03 12:39
    When is the next round going to start already!😠
  6. Donationbbarr
    Chief Justice
    Center of Contention
    Moves
    21 Apr '03 16:12
    Originally posted by elf30
    When is the next round going to start already!😠
    One thing holding it up is your game with RmX, the other two games holding it up are those between Dr. Brain and somebody or other. It helps if you folks move more than once a week.
  7. Red Hot Rebels Clan
    Moves
    21 Apr '03 20:16
    Originally posted by bbarr
    One thing holding it up is your game with RmX, the other two games holding it up are those between Dr. Brain and somebody or other. It helps if you folks move more than once a week.
    Another hold out. Hotpawn and Chessking. Lets move on already.
  8. Joined
    25 Nov '02
    Moves
    24 Apr '03 19:16
    Im sorry guys Rmx is moving once a week, I had to time out the other game, I had won anyway.😴
  9. Standard memberRmX
    Coucou !
    Lille(France, North)
    Moves
    28 Apr '03 10:52
    :'( Sorry for all who wait to the 2nd round... but I dont like to surrender...

And Thank you elf30 now I know you'll timeout me as soon as you can; especially for this I wont resign just for your pleasure!

Besides I dont trust you you are rated<1300 and play like a 1800-rated player 😠

sor for those who will play him after me take care I suspect him to be a lier.......

Good luck to everyone who play for the game, and not just to win for the win.....
  10. Joined
    19 Aug '02
    Moves
    29 Apr '03 01:53
    Originally posted by RmX
    :'( Sorry for all who wait to the 2nd round... but I dont like to surrender...

And Thank you elf30 now I know you'll timeout me as soon as you can; especially for this I wont resign just for your pleasure!

Besides I dont trust you you are rated<1300 and play like a 1800-rated player 😠

sor for those who will play him after me take care I suspect him t ...[text shortened]... lier.......

Good luck to everyone who play for the game, and not just to win for the win.....
    That is a harsh and wrong accusation, i have played elf30 a lot of times. He neither uses computer programs nor would consider using programs. I think you are a porr loser.

-trekkie
  11. Standard memberRmX
    Coucou !
    Lille(France, North)
    Moves
    29 Apr '03 18:43
    Maybe.... But I dont mind.
    It was not an accusation just a suspicion.

No need to be arrogant, trekkie.
  12. Joined
    25 Nov '02
    Moves
    29 Apr '03 19:40
    I dont have the time to play every game the same. I normaly give my self 2-5 seconds a move. If I play a grandmaster or a tornament game I use opening book moves, I take my time and work things out and I normaly set my board up with the game, yes be wary of me but not for the resons Rmx would suggest. As for the time out Rmx, I suggest you read the posts concerning timeouts and tornament game's, besides that you know I had won that game just like I'm going to win the one we are playing now.

😠

thank you for your support trekkieπŸ˜€
  13. Joined
    16 Jul '02
    Moves
    29 Apr '03 22:36
    Originally posted by bbarr
    That would be between Dr.Brain and me, I'm afraid. Sorry our games are turning out to be slow. I've had a hard time making moves the last few weeks, due to all kinds of personal circumstances. Before that, I tried to move once a day. Things should clear up a bit soon though, and I hope to be able to move faster again then.
  14. Donationbbarr
    Chief Justice
    Center of Contention
    Moves
    29 Apr '03 22:45
    Originally posted by DdV
    That would be between Dr.Brain and me, I'm afraid. Sorry our games are turning out to be slow. I've had a hard time making moves the last few weeks, due to all kinds of personal circumstances. Before that, I tried to move once a day. Things should clear up a bit soon though, and I hope to be able to move faster again then.
    I didn't mean for my post to sound rude, I'm sorry. It's understandable that your game is taking awhile, as both you and Johan have had preventitive personal circumstances. Additionally, you and he are in the midst of tight games. I didn't understand the persistance of some players in their tourney games, when it is obvious that they have lost.
  15. Joined
    19 Aug '02
    Moves
    30 Apr '03 01:44
    Originally posted by RmX
    No need to be arrogant, trekkie.
    People on this site who know be will know i am not arrogant.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree