More unbanded tourneys please!

More unbanded tourneys please!

Tournaments

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

b
perpetualEditMonkey

Nova Scotia

Moves
12 Nov 06

They fill up much quicker than banded ones....I like the opportunity to play people of varying skill levels.

G
Mr. Shield

Moves
13 Nov 06

Originally posted by bosintang
They fill up much quicker than banded ones....I like the opportunity to play people of varying skill levels.
Send feedback requesting the tourneys you'd like to see. Chances are one of them will be created.

b
perpetualEditMonkey

Nova Scotia

Moves
15 Nov 06

Originally posted by GalaxyShield
Send feedback requesting the tourneys you'd like to see. Chances are one of them will be created.
Am I mistaken in believing this forum serves as feedback? I thought it made sense for us to post our requests here rather than flooding Russ' mailbox.

b
perpetualEditMonkey

Nova Scotia

Moves
04 Dec 06

*bump*

THREE banded tourneys available for my band-level waiting to be filled up and only one unbanded tourney that already filled up before I had a chance to enter.

I don't get it.

t

my island

Moves
04 Dec 06

Originally posted by bosintang
*bump*

THREE banded tourneys available for my band-level waiting to be filled up and only one unbanded tourney that already filled up before I had a chance to enter.

I don't get it.
send feedback, they don't read the forums.

Child of the Novelty

San Antonio, Texas

Moves
04 Dec 06
3 edits

Originally posted by trevor33
send feedback, they don't read the forums.
I sent feedback about this problem already and have received no reply yet.
I also noted that Russ has failed to respond to numerous complaints in the forums in my feedback.
It is obvious that russ doesn't care to respond to any questions about tournament problems.
I wish people would stop making excuses for russ.
This has been going on for almost 4 months.

H
Renouned Grob Killer

Moves
04 Dec 06

We havent had a single damn long haul in forever or even a big slow one, what happened to 7/14 for banded tournys? Not everyone likes to move at 3/14 friggen 1/7 😠

a

THORNINYOURSIDE

Moves
04 Dec 06

Originally posted by HomerJSimpson
We havent had a single damn long haul in forever or even a big slow one, what happened to 7/14 for banded tournys? Not everyone likes to move at 3/14 friggen 1/7 😠
http://www.redhotpawn.com/vote/result.php?voteid=11

z

Moves
04 Dec 06

Originally posted by caissad4
I sent feedback about this problem already and have received no reply yet.
I also noted that Russ has failed to respond to numerous complaints in the forums in my feedback.
It is obvious that russ doesn't care to respond to any questions about tournament problems.
I wish people would stop making excuses for russ.
This has been going on for almost 4 months.
Interesting that you have trouble with the feedback. I have always received prompt replies. That said, those unbandeds do fill up quickly. Personally I would like to see unbanded Swiss tournaments where they recognize winners in multiple bands (in place of the inane tiebreak systems currently available, knowckout games could be played).

Netherlands

Moves
06 Dec 06

Yep....More unbanded plz...!!

z

Moves
06 Dec 06

Is it just me or does anyone else find it funny that only the strong players want more unbandeds? Then again, the low rated players just flock to them when posted, so I imagine they would like more too.