1. Joined
    05 Apr '06
    Moves
    02 Jul '07 15:47
    Brilliant idea Russ. Please start some more of these. For the people on lower bands, less people in the tourneys mean less chance of people who are actually ranked way higher than their current ranking entering and spoiling the tourney.

And, more chances than ever to win a tournament for the 'little guys' - which is what a lot of people would love to do!
  2. Joined
    26 Jun '06
    Moves
    02 Jul '07 16:45
    Originally posted by The Sasn
    Brilliant idea Russ. Please start some more of these. For the people on lower bands, less people in the tourneys mean less chance of people who are actually ranked way higher than their current ranking entering and spoiling the tourney.

And, more chances than ever to win a tournament for the 'little guys' - which is what a lot of people would love to do!
    yes, i agree...octets are the by far the best!!! 😀
  3. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    03 Jul '07 08:55
    If they are popular (and it is often hard to tell which people prefer), I have no problem at all setting up more.

-Russ
  4. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    03 Jul '07 17:031 edit
    Originally posted by Russ
    If they are popular (and it is often hard to tell which people prefer), I have no problem at all setting up more.

-Russ
    I proposed a system which automatically creates tournaments based on demand. It got quite a bit of support at the time, but you may have missed it.

The proposal, discussion and possible implementation are in this thread...Thread 52938

D
  5. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    03 Jul '07 18:27
    Very interesting. I had a few thoughts (and no more!) about doing something like this, but I had no idea it had been up for discussion previously, so thanks for the link.

-Russ
  6. Joined
    05 Apr '06
    Moves
    04 Jul '07 15:07
    While i like the idea of Octets (as mentioned in my original post) i have yet to be quick enough to enter into one. They fill up very quickly! Thanks Russ for putting more on. I'll keep checking back until i get into one.

Their quick-fill is a sure sign of their popularity.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree