1. Joined
    21 Jan '11
    Moves
    07 Aug '11 16:30
    Information of the Players League

Following Divisions has started in the season 2011:

1. Division Tournament 11783

2A. Division Tournament 11893 2B. Division Tournament 12002 2C. Division Tournament 12151

There is a third Level planed with 9 Divisions (3A, 3B, ... 3I).
    The first ranked player of each division will swing up and the last three members of each 2. Divion will swing down.

All members can join this 3. divisions, also they played in the 1., 2. or 3. Divisions.
    This different rule will exist so long, as we have enough members for filling up this nine Divisions on the third level, so please help me and communicate this idea of the Players League.

The second season of our Players League is planed for the beginning of next year

If you need more information or you will play with us in the Players League - send me a message.
  2. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    07 Aug '11 18:55
    Originally posted by Johannes Goethe
    Information of the Players League

Following Divisions has started in the season 2011:

1. Division Tournament 11783

2A. Division Tournament 11893 2B. Division Tournament 12002 2C. Division Tournament 12151

There is a third Level planed with 9 Divisions (3A, 3B, ... 3I).
    The first ranked player of each division will swing up and the la ...[text shortened]... If you need more information or you will play with us in the Players League - send me a message.
    Don't really follow:-
    1.Are you placed in a division according to your rating?
    2.When will division 2c commence?
    3.How do i get a password?
  3. Joined
    21 Jan '11
    Moves
    07 Aug '11 19:13
    @ venda

At the beginning there are some people, who want to play in a Players League.
    I looked at the rating and invite them in groups - more than 8 - the first 8, who joined a tourney were in the Division. Than I invite other members for the 2.A and 2B. also looking on rating aspects to.

The third group is the rest of the interested people with no looking on the rating.

I can give you the password, if you want to play.

In the second seaon I will looking in the ". Divison after the ranking for a stronger a middle and a lower level of players - In this way allways a weaker player can switch in the 1. Division for a season.

2.A stronger group
    2.B middle group
    2.C lower group
  4. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    07 Aug '11 20:20
    Ok.
    I always look at the site announcements so maybe next seasons league when you send a reminder.
    will it definitely be 3:7?
  5. Joined
    21 Jan '11
    Moves
    07 Aug '11 20:50
    Originally posted by venda
    Ok.
    I always look at the site announcements so maybe next seasons league when you send a reminder.
    will it definitely be 3:7?
    You can also starts this season, if you want. Yes 3/7 limits 🙂
  6. Joined
    21 Jan '11
    Moves
    24 Sep '11 09:42
    Perhaps there will be a Wild Card Tourney before the next Season of the Players League begins. Intersted players could send me a message 😉

Good Day

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree