1. Standard memberJDK2
    Trainee Party Animal
    Moves
    09 Feb '07 10:51
    Hopefully someone will know, is there any way of predicting when a particular tournament will become available to enter? i.e. are certain tournaments started on certain days/weeks?

The reason I ask is because I am looking at entering a Long Haul (21/21) sometime so it would be great to know when to look out for it.
  2. 127.0.0.1
    Moves
    09 Feb '07 12:34
    Originally posted by JDK2
    Hopefully someone will know, is there any way of predicting when a particular tournament will become available to enter? i.e. are certain tournaments started on certain days/weeks?

The reason I ask is because I am looking at entering a Long Haul (21/21) sometime so it would be great to know when to look out for it.
    Not really. They seem to come at the admins whims. I just check it daily to see if there is anything interesting.
  3. Standard memberJDK2
    Trainee Party Animal
    Moves
    09 Feb '07 14:52
    Many thanks for the reply Zebano! I think I will just have to do the same as well. Heres hoping for a 21/21 to come soon.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Feb '07 17:07
    Originally posted by JDK2
    Many thanks for the reply Zebano! I think I will just have to do the same as well. Heres hoping for a 21/21 to come soon.
    why don't you send feedback asking for 1? that used to work
  5. Standard memberJDK2
    Trainee Party Animal
    Moves
    13 Feb '07 10:29
    Thanks Trevor,

I was thinking of the future and for people other than me too. So I have sent feedback. Just wondering how many people have been looking forward to a certain tournament and missed it.

Kind Regards

JDK2

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree