Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Tournaments Forum

Tournaments Forum

  1. 29 Feb '08 14:09
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Be careful with such accusations. Even if it's sarcasm, some people can take it seriously.
  2. Standard member nmdavidb
    I Drank What? ©
    29 Feb '08 14:15
    Originally posted by kbaumen
    Be careful with such accusations. Even if it's sarcasm, some people can take it seriously.
    I wholeheartedly agree

    Especially sensitive coming from a mod

    Dave
  3. 29 Feb '08 14:28
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    It should be me in that final.
  4. Standard member nmdavidb
    I Drank What? ©
    29 Feb '08 14:29
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    That made me chuckle...pretty funny

    Dave
  5. 29 Feb '08 15:28
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Doesn't that mean that you just weren't good enough to get to the final
  6. Standard member rbmorris
    Vampyroteuthis
    29 Feb '08 15:48
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    That was nothing. Back in '72, in Reykjavik, I had that "kicked in the nuts" guy show up at my tournament and give Spassky a good solid one between the legs.

    Good times. We all went out for a vodka after the match and had a good laugh.
  7. 01 Mar '08 21:29
    And he's undefeated in Private Tournament 1! He's like the Patriots, only better, because he managed not to lose the last game.

    Congrats rb.
  8. 02 Mar '08 13:23
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    sorry *puts hand up* i'm holding up a finished tournament LOL
  9. Standard member HandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    03 Mar '08 02:59
    Originally posted by Mimor
    And he's undefeated in Private Tournament 1! He's like the Patriots, only better, because he managed not to lose the last game.

    Congrats rb.
    In Private Tournament One, rb was better than the Patriots on their best day. He didn't have to videotape us before he cleaned our clocks.
  10. Standard member rbmorris
    Vampyroteuthis
    03 Mar '08 06:23
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    In Private Tournament One, rb was better than the Patriots on their best day. He didn't have to videotape us before he cleaned our clocks.
    Thank you, sir. You gave me major problems. I had a little luck on my side, I guess. This time, anyway.
  11. Standard member HandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    03 Mar '08 20:25
    Originally posted by rbmorris
    Thank you, sir. You gave me major problems. I had a little luck on my side, I guess. This time, anyway.
    Thanks for saying that.. it takes away some of the sting.

    Btw, it takes a colonel to overcome major problems.