1. DonationLuck
    TEA PARTY MEMBER
    St Maarten, Neth Ant
    Moves
    27 Dec '02 14:451 edit
    What rating counts when we register to the tournament?
    Is it at the time of registering or at the time of the start of an tournament?
    If it is at the time of the start, will for example I if I would have fallen below 1450 be left out from the tournament? Or do I need to hold off resigning in some of the games!

In my personal opinion, it should be the rating at the time of registering to the course. There are inbuild "blocks" on the site and they work just fine! Well done Chris and Russ! Once the player would have been qualified to the tournament, they should always be allowed to participate regardless if the rating would increase or decrease afterwards prior to the start of the tournament.

Sincerely,

Harri
    a.k.a. Luck
  2. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    27 Dec '02 14:57
    Your rating at the time of entry is the one that matters.

Your rating can drift before it starts or during the tournament itself - it does not matter.

Do not withdraw though, otherwise you will be refused entry if you are not eligible anymore.

-Russ
  3. DonationLuck
    TEA PARTY MEMBER
    St Maarten, Neth Ant
    Moves
    27 Dec '02 15:23
    Russ,

What about the 100-1 tournament since janey withdrew from the tournament, who get's her spot? Group 5, Miss Take!

Sincerely,

Harri
    a.k.a. Luck

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree